****** Official Gaming Thread ******

52 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And in the first video and third video, this is the same game. I was in the zone defensively. But man he was making plays and staying alive. I also had 3 picks and a fumble by the time I got the final pick 6 from his end zone that sealed it

I thought it was the 1 yard line. Couldn't upload from the system

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 8 year old sassy daughter won't play her PS3 unless she gets to play online. I use to let her play online until I noticed 20 friend request in her mailbox from God knows who. I told her that I play

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I have been playing more cover 2 man with better results on defense.  One LB that is fire on here is Bobby Wagner dude is fast as he11 and is a nasty thumper.

My favorite linebackers to use are Debo, Jaylon Smith, Myles Jack. Best draft position, all progress very well, and fast as hell 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:11 AM, AF89 said:

The Nibelheim chapter is going to be absolute bath salts

Just beat it...

OMG!!!! They did such a great job with this story.  Dude that last fight + the end sequence has me hype as ****.  10/10 this Was an awesome experience.  That Zach scene at the end was a chef’s kiss.  They are getting you ready for the rest of this insanity and I am here for it!

they pull this off and I will put this ahead of FF6 in my book.

23 minutes ago, lostone said:

Just beat it...

OMG!!!! They did such a great job with this story.  Dude that last fight + the end sequence has me hype as ****.  10/10 this Was an awesome experience.  That Zach scene at the end was a chef’s kiss.  They are getting you ready for the rest of this insanity and I am here for it!

they pull this off and I will put this ahead of FF6 in my book.

Like I said earlier I don't think I've been that floored with  an ending since the last Bioshock game. (Keeping in mind I haven't actually played this game :lol:)

Never in a million years would I have guessed they were going to that route with some of the original canon and it completely invalidated my early criticisms about seeing Sephiroth that early. New game writers pretty much said "yep there's a reason we did that"

On 4/12/2020 at 9:13 PM, AF89 said:

There's a section later in the game where the crew is trying to get back to the ruins of sector 7 through the tunnel near Areiths house and the soundtrack there is absolute ****ing FIRE. (And does a beat drop when you go into battle)

Whoever did the music for this game needs all the awards

Original

Remake Remix (that 1:10 min mark drop oof wait for it....)

Absolute Firega