****** Official Gaming Thread ******

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like the worst game ever.

@Ovie_Lover @JD dirtybird21 @blkbigdog35 already told @blkbigdog35 that I’m not supporting EA anymore. This is huge news for me. I know 2k isn’t perfect but it can’t be much worse than anything E

Posted Images

Currently addicted to The Division. The bullet sponge mechanics actually aren't that bad until you face an elite type enemy, or leader as they call them.... then all bets are off, those dudes absorb magazines of ammo. The regular enemies go down from a few shots, especially headshots, if they are about the same level or lower.

Been playing solo so far and anytime I come up against a decent sized group they actually maneuver to try flanking. The melee "berserker" types are pretty cliche and stupid but it is what it is I guess.

Only thing that's frustrating so far is I keep dying just trying to get to one of the medical encounters. Gotta go down this long alley and guys keep coming from nowhere. Made it to the end of the alley and there was a level 7 elite type enemy (I'm level 5 now)... I do damage to him but he keeps getting me. Frustrating because it's in a level 3-5 zone. Oh whale... I'll get him eventually :/

If anyone is playing on PS4 feel free to add me: carter915.

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Beat the main story in Shadow of Mordor last night. I still have a ton of side missions I can do because before you really upgrade your fighting ability, the majority of them are just too **** hard. I've never died as many times in a game as I did with this one, but it made it more interesting. But once you get most of the combat upgrades, you can literally take on 50 bad guys and once. 

Probably going to get Batman Arkham Knight next. 

Lol I swear we're playing the same game list. Currently playing syndicate and just picked up a cheap copy of Mordor

25 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Lol I swear we're playing the same game list. Currently playing syndicate and just picked up a cheap copy of Mordor

How far are you in Syndicate?  I don't know which one I enjoyed more, they were both addictive.  A LOT more combat in Mordor, but there is still a lot of stealth in it, especially until you build up your combat abilities.  You will get killed by low level bad guys without using stealth, and, as you'll see when you play it, it's not like wasting lives in another game.  It has the Nemesis system that strengthens the orc that killed you and makes him more powerful, so it adds a lot of fun to it. 

27 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'm not a huge fan of Batman Arkham Knight so far.  You spend too much time in the batmobile and just beating up bad guys isn't very satisfying after all of the assassin's creed games I've played, haha.  The missions I've played so far aren't that interesting. 

I beat it and sold it. It was boring as ****