ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,765 posts in this topic

Turns out that SFV isn't coming out until March of NEXT year, lol. I cancelled the pre order and pre ordered MKX instead.

I pre ordered mkx as well. I normally hold off for price drop but I need something else. Thinking about mlb the show 15
Tomahawk Choppa likes this

I pre ordered mkx as well. I normally hold off for price drop but I need something else. Thinking about mlb the show 15

You should definitely get the show. If you're a baseball fan you'll love it.

I'm having issues with my download speed on my PS4. I recently read a lot of people have this problem. I had anywhere from 16 to 19mbs on my Xbox one. My PS4 is lucky to hit 1mbs. It took me 2 days to download MLB the show from the PS store. Does anyone have a solution?

I'm having issues with my download speed on my PS4. I recently read a lot of people have this problem. I had anywhere from 16 to 19mbs on my Xbox one. My PS4 is lucky to hit 1mbs. It took me 2 days to download MLB the show from the PS store. Does anyone have a solution?

if you're using WiFi, hook your ethernet cable up. That's all I got lol

You should definitely get the show. If you're a baseball fan you'll love it.

I don't watch regularly but I have always enjoyed playing a game. Triple play was my game on console and big hurt baseball on cpu. The ms-dos days

So here's a weird one (no pun intended), but I've been very impressed with Life is Strange. Great plot, mixing light humor with dark plot lines.

And I realized just now after finishing Episode 2 that we're in a very different society than when I was gaming back in the 1980s. And games are very different now, they are a complete entertainment and artistic medium.

Example - at the end of the second episode of Life is Strange, there is a message that scrolls across that essentially tells people that if they were affected by any of the scenes, they can go to a website and get information about support groups. They have support groups to help people cope with the emotional reaction they might have to playing a video game.

Life is strange, indeed.

So here's a weird one (no pun intended), but I've been very impressed with Life is Strange. Great plot, mixing light humor with dark plot lines.

And I realized just now after finishing Episode 2 that we're in a very different society than when I was gaming back in the 1980s. And games are very different now, they are a complete entertainment and artistic medium.

Example - at the end of the second episode of Life is Strange, there is a message that scrolls across that essentially tells people that if they were affected by any of the scenes, they can go to a website and get information about support groups. They have support groups to help people cope with the emotional reaction they might have to playing a video game.

Life is strange, indeed.

I've been watching iMAV3RIQ play it. I've enjoyed it. I'm gonna hold off until the entire season is released. I would forget about it if I had to wait a couple of months between time

I have to say that I loved the first two Assassin's Creed games, but got bored with the franchise after that. Until I went back and played Black Flag. That might be the best of the entire series. Once you get past the sneaking and creeping stuff, the open seas pirate play is fantastic. I just had a thirty minute naval battle against five heavily armed enemy ships that was epic. And I"m only about 40% through the game.

Seriously good fun. Great strategy play. Unlike any of the other games in the series, before or since. I find myself spending most of the time on the high seas being a pirate. Could do this for awhile without getting bored. It's like Sid Meier's Pirates but more strategy and more complex.

Highly recommended, especially on a next gen system.

As fun as local multi player used to be on the snes?

Nah. Can't punch a Korean win they hit you with a shell right as you're about to win lol

I remember all of us in the room on a hot *** summer day playing Mario kart. Mom's wasn't trying to run the light bill up by running the central air and had to close the door. It was hot as shyt but we had good times playing Mario kart. Killer instinct too