ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,887 posts in this topic

Anyone here playing Chivalry on Steam?

TL;DR - It's like CoD but set in Medieval times.

If so, post your gamertag so I can add you.

This thread looks dead. But im a Halo fanatic. I wouldnt mind playing with anyone if they play Halo. Im actually about to pop Halo 4 in my 360 and play.

This thread looks dead. But im a Halo fanatic. I wouldnt mind playing with anyone if they play Halo. Im actually about to pop Halo 4 in my 360 and play.

this thread is as dead as last gen consoles. I'm gonna hold off until after e3 to see if it picks up. If not I'll just delete it.

this thread is as dead as last gen consoles. I'm gonna hold off until after e3 to see if it picks up. If not I'll just delete it.

What games do you like bro?

What games do you like bro?

madden, 2k bball, the lego games(mainly the superheroes), racing games,third person shooters(mostly gears of war) and I dabble on the wii u

I have lots of different consoles around the house and rarely fool with any of them. I am an old school Street Fighter player, from the arcade days, and just pre ordered SFV on PS4, looks to be pretty good. Mortal Kombat X and the new Star Wars game look good too.

I have lots of different consoles around the house and rarely fool with any of them. I am an old school Street Fighter player, from the arcade days, and just pre ordered SFV on PS4, looks to be pretty good. Mortal Kombat X and the new Star Wars game look good too.

that new mortal kombat looks like it has the best next gen graphics of any game thus far. Not like I have seen every single game lol. Definitely a must buy for those who love fighters

Third episode of Game of Thrones is out. I'm downloading it now.

Played it this afternoon. Some of the choices felt kind of weak compared to the first two but I still enjoyed the narrative. Hate that I have to wait another month now. I'm chomping at the bit to kill some Whitehills.

If your a fan of the Dark Souls then you'll love Bloodborne. I've honestly never played dark souls, but I've watched my friend beat both games. I would say it's not as difficult as the Dark Souls games, but it's definitely a challenge. Their is Co-op play if you're having trouble beating a boss. If you don't like a challenge, this game probably isn't for you.