ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,887 posts in this topic

Football forum, gaming thread... Why not mention the greatest football game of all time?

Super Tecmo Bowl!

Still fun as he11 to play. And thanks to tecmobowl.org they update the roster every year so you can play with current teams.

http://youtu.be/Sm-ABoj4OsY

I always see articles about it with up to date rosters but never knew where to find. Some Google links are spam. Thanks.

Read Arkham Knight is getting an M rating.

I'm very excited about this.

when the **** does it come out. Thought it was supposed to been this month

Extra pissed. Bought the Disney infinity 2.0 off eBay for xbox one and they sent damm 360. Now I have to wait 4 more freaking days depending on when they respond

Arkham Knight will be the game of the year. The 1st 2 where astonishing.... By far the best story and gameplay on PS3/Xbox 360 in a while. I envy those who get to play it on the newer gen!

If you're into the old school coin op games and can afford to drop a grand, I highly recommend the cocktail cabinet.

http://www.custommulticades.com/home.html

love my old schools but wifey would murder me for dropping that much. Only one I've paid full price for was the ps4 and that was only because of unused vacation payout lol. Caught the wii u and a few games for $100 and xbox one for $275

love my old schools but wifey would murder me for dropping that much. Only one I've paid full price for was the ps4 and that was only because of unused vacation payout lol. Caught the wii u and a few games for $100 and xbox one for $275

It's pretty slick, has hidden aluminum cup holders and a custom pause button. At just over $1100 and it includes 412 games, you're paying around $2.50 per game. Though I will admit, about half of those games are blah.

Got something for ya Grrrillapmpn. This youtuber I watch just started his all pro 2k8 series

1 SECOND LEFT!! | All Pro Football 2K8 GAMEPLAY Scrimmage:

Got something for ya Grrrillapmpn. This youtuber I watch just started his all pro 2k8 series

1 SECOND LEFT!! | All Pro Football 2K8 GAMEPLAY Scrimmage:

I used to have that game. Had the craziest looking stadiums. Loved how you could completely customize your franchise.