ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,240 posts in this topic

Anyone played the Friday the 13 game. I'm thinking about buying but don't knownyet. Looks fun on YouTube but too repetitive

On 5/28/2017 at 8:03 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Anyone played the Friday the 13 game. I'm thinking about buying but don't knownyet. Looks fun on YouTube but too repetitive

I hear you play as a counselor most of the time. And in that time you just dig through drawers and shelves and try to avoid him.

It's a game of tag, with a to-do list thrown in. It will be 20 bucks next month and probably a PS Plus free game next year.

ya_boi_j likes this

7 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I hear you play as a counselor most of the time. And in that time you just dig through drawers and shelves and try to avoid him.

It's a game of tag, with a to-do list thrown in. It will be 20 bucks next month and probably a PS Plus free game next year.

3 hours ago, Nereek said:

Wait awhile so the game can fix it's glitches and servers.

Think I'll wait 

SpongeDad likes this

Bought the deluxe edition of wwe 2k17.  All I will say is **** the kick out of pin and break out of submission system

So someone correct me if I'm wrong and I'm probably dead wrong. They are releasing the Xbox one X for $500. The Xbox one S can be had for $199 brand new in some spots. Both support 4k. 

Now I'm not one for more power as I'm perfectly fine with what's out right now. From what I gather seeing the one s will display in the same resolution as the one X granted you have a 4k tv, the one X isn't worth it unless you care about how much it can handle