ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,765 posts in this topic

I doubt they'd even break even...And that's coming from someone who still plays APF 2K8 more than any other game I own.

I'd love for 2K to make another football game, but I'd also be absolutely shocked if out ever happened. 2K supporters have been screaming for one for years.

I doubt they'd even break even...And that's coming from someone who still plays APF 2K8 more than any other game I own.

I'd love for 2K to make another football game, but I'd also be absolutely shocked if out ever happened. 2K supporters have been screaming for one for years.

yeah. I wonder if they even have any true interest in making one now. This just goes to show how many ****s the nfl give about the fans. They have the power to allow competition but choose to stick with EA. It was an actual improvement game play wise this year but it's still lacking in the career mode area. They are aiming primarily towards online gamers. Ultimate Team is where they are making their money. MyTeam on 2k is straight but the packs they give you are bull shyt. Only one player and you aren't guaranteed a gold or better. Plus the restrictions for starting a game are crazy as well. Any needs to release another bball game to compete with 2k because live is just azz

Can't speak on Madden because I don't play it. I have 2K15 but it feels like a chore to play. It's just entirely to many button combinations for me. Last one I really enjoyed I think was 2K11.

NBA street vol 2 is my favorite "basketball" game ever.

But yeah eff the NFL and EA sports for their exclusivity.

And I honestly enjoy APF2K8 so much that if no one else ever made another football game I'd be okay with that.

Yeah the controls for 2k15 is a bit much. Call me simple but my favorites were when they first released on dream cast. I loved playing back then. I honestly just learned how to perform a post up shot last week. Usually I would pass the ball instead of shot lol

Only know how to put my back to the basket

Can't...

Hop step

Bounce pass

Dribble without up faking

Call/run plays

So I basically only shoot uncontested jumpers.

Oh but I be setting screens all over the place.

The key to the post up shot is to only use the shoot button when you're ready to shoot. If you hold down left trigger or turbo, you're gonna pass the ball.

I tried running plays but ain't nobody got time for that lol. I don't know of how to hop step, bounce pass or anything else that requires using a special combo myself

Lots of Mortal Kombat 10 news, we'll finishers and things, but they have the links separated and I don't have the time to copy and paste all of them quickly on my phone.

Xbox live having some kind of big discount sale for the next few days. Downloaded Alien Isolation for 19.99 and Metro 3033 for 3.99

do you have to be a gold member

do you have to be a gold member

I wanna say no because there is sub tab after you click on the deals that says something like "Deals for Gold Members" implying that all the other games listed don't require it but I would not swear that's how it works. I'm on 360 but looking online it looks like Xbox One is offering whole lot more stuff.

99% of the time i'm on silver but I just happened to get a free month last week (only thing I've used it for is to watch the ESPN app)

Man this Alien Isolation....I've played my share of survival horror games but I'm only just now realizing just how few (of the good ones) are in first person. unsure.png

Man this Alien Isolation....I've played my share of survival horror games but I'm only just now realizing just how few (of the good ones) are in first person. unsure.png

:angry: man I wish I could play fps

I was given Ryse: Son of Rome for xbox1 for my birthday. Haven't tried it yet.

I forgot I had it until just a few minutes ago lol. I remember him telling me it was a difficult game. By looking at it, it doesn't look like something that I would play completely through.