ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,245 posts in this topic

I let my ps plus run out yesterday even though I have a unused 1 yr card I'm holding on to. There's nothing I want to play online right now. I might wait till fall games release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, ya_boi_j said:

How's the multiplayer

i haven't played that yet.. i am still doing the story.  i have my security+ next week and then will be playing the muliplayer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

i haven't played that yet.. i am still doing the story.  i have my security+ next week and then will be playing the muliplayer. 

Sweet. I'm gonna start playing this weekend myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sweet. I'm gonna start playing this weekend myself. 

well when i get my online setup we can play.. i am not very good at game play in general, but i still love to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

well when i get my online setup we can play.. i am not very good at game play in general, but i still love to play. 

Don't feel bad. I'm not a hardcore gamer period and tend to suck against try hards lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought this lol family game yesterday from Amazon called overcooked for 19.99. Checked the Xbox sale just now and it's 10 bucks. Fluff it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody tell me the series Left4Dead came out with the 3rd installment? Second, any chance of using cheat codes in L4D 2 so I can play solitaire on Xbox once team goes into Louisiana? If one of you could PM , I'd appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:25 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Bought this lol family game yesterday from Amazon called overcooked for 19.99. Checked the Xbox sale just now and it's 10 bucks. Fluff it

Heh  I hear that. I used to have a bad habit of buying a game only for Xbox to make it their free game of the month aa few weeks later.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Heh  I hear that. I used to have a bad habit of buying a game only for Xbox to make it their free game of the month aa few weeks later.

Gotta love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 13, 2017 at 3:15 PM, SacFalcFan said:

I got burned by the last one- it was shallow and repetitive. I'll wait till Battlefront 2 goes on sale. And besides, Red Dead 2 will be out then and all other games will be irrelevant :worship:

MACK2THEFUTURE likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I got burned by the last one- it was shallow and repetitive. I'll wait till Battlefront 2 goes on sale. And besides, Red Dead 2 will be out then and all other games will be irrelevant :worship:

Glad I didn't buy it when you were trying to convince me too lol. When I played the beta I got bored out of my mind 

SpongeDad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 20, 2017 at 11:38 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Glad I didn't buy it when you were trying to convince me too lol. When I played the beta I got bored out of my mind 

I remember I was pushing it hard on you lol.

DICE, who makes Battlefield and Battlefront, lately have only been making games that look stunning but are shallow and repetitive. I gave up on BF1. 

I went to Gamestop last week and got Battlefield 3 for PS3 for $2.99. I already had premium from where I bought it years ago. I'm having a blast replaying it. I sync'd the PS4 controller to the PS3 also.

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah but I hear they still couldn't help themselves and their will be Nazi jetpacks :lol: 

Nazi zombies ftw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm actually pumped for a CoD game

 

I can't get excited. I thought Infinite Warfare looked promising and it was a big steaming pile of regurgitated ****. I stopped playing COD 3 or 4 years ago and it somehow got even worse.

I do want to see the multiplayer though. Campaign should be pretty cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Carter said:

I can't get excited. I thought Infinite Warfare looked promising and it was a big steaming pile of regurgitated ****. I stopped playing COD 3 or 4 years ago and it somehow got even worse.

I do want to see the multiplayer though. Campaign should be pretty cool.

CoD has been on a downward spiral since Ghosts. The jet packs were the final straw. But there hasn't been a WW2 next gen game made by a big developer in years, which peaks my interest. You know I'm a Battlefield fanboy but CoD indirectly ruined BF. DICE has made the game so easy (like no gun recoil) to attract the 12 year old CoD kids. 

CoD World at War was a great game. That's why I'm semi-hyped about the new game. There's going to be a multiplayer beta this fall for those who preorder. All you have to do is put $5 down at Gamestop and they'll give you a preorder receipt with the code on it for the ps store/xbox. After the beta is over, take your receipt back and cancel your preorder. You get your $5 back.

Carter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very recently purchased a ps4 (yeah late I know) and I got madden17 and wwe 2k17

 

My PSN name is the same Falconsd56 so if anyone wants to hit me up feel free.

I have not done the online gaming thing in a while but looking to get back into it

SpongeDad and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I very recently purchased a ps4 (yeah late I know) and I got madden17 and wwe 2k17

 

My PSN name is the same Falconsd56 so if anyone wants to hit me up feel free.

I have not done the online gaming thing in a while but looking to get back into it

Me and blkbigdog play each other in madden all the time. I'm gonna send you an invite, hit him too. Atlien40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now