ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,240 posts in this topic

Next game I'll get will probably be Dragonball Xenoverse. I haven't played a good DBZ game since Budokai 3. Hoping this one is good. I'm also looking forward to The Witcher 3 and Mortal Kombat X.

Next game I'll get will probably be Dragonball Xenoverse. I haven't played a good DBZ game since Budokai 3. Hoping this one is good. I'm also looking forward to The Witcher 3 and Mortal Kombat X.

mortal kombat x is looking really good right now. Of course these early shots don't truly hold much weight because we all know the final product rarely looks as amazing. Well at least imo. I'm ready for some true next gen graphics in some of these games.

I beat the main story in Assassin's Creed Unity last night, now I'm going to go back and complete the side missions. I'll start Assassins Creed Black Flag next.

Went to wal mart and was about to grab the infinite starter pack for 74 bucks on XBOX one then thought about it for a second and checked eBay when I got home. Saw some between 35 and 42 bucks. Probably gonna end up getting it on wii u.

Well I've owned every madden game since madden 2002. So I'm pretty fond of them. Madden 15 is trashed tho I wouldn't buy it if you're considering doing so. Just download a new roster on Madden 25 and play that game instead of wasting your money. I also like the 2k bball games. But if I had to do a top 10 list all time for me it would be...

1.Batman Arkham City-If you want a ridiculously fun kickass superhero game this is a must have. Looking forward to the finale in Batman Arkham Knight.

2.Super Mario 64- instant classic

3.Madden 2006- the first time they introduced hit stick. All around my favorite football game to play! Especially fun on PS2

4.Batman Arkham Asylum-the first of the Batman Arkham Rocksteady trilogy kicked *** just like its sequel

5.Mario Kart (for Wii)-Just an all around fun game. Kinda dissapointed they wont upgrade the graphics substantially. Id kill to play any Mario game with PS4 graphics.

6.NBA 2k13- best of the 2k on PS3/Xbox 360. Just a solid game.

7.WWE ALLSTARS-this game is fun to the max in an arcade style way. The amount of havoc you can wreck on your opponent is crazy fun and very violent. I could get lost for hours in this game just trying to see what the coolest combo is.

8.Madden 11-I really enjoyed this game. It was my first PS3 game and I had loads of fun playing it. Plus my online record was killer.

9.NCAA Football 14- these games always get overlooked between Madden,UFC,NBA,FIFA,NHL,and MLB titles. The final installment for PS3 by NCAA was by far the best sports game released in 2013 IMO.

10.Pacman-Instant Classic.

Well I've owned every madden game since madden 2002. So I'm pretty fond of them. Madden 15 is trashed tho I wouldn't buy it if you're considering doing so. Just download a new roster on Madden 25 and play that game instead of wasting your money. I also like the 2k bball games. But if I had to do a top 10 list all time for me it would be...

1.Batman Arkham City-If you want a ridiculously fun kickass superhero game this is a must have. Looking forward to the finale in Batman Arkham Knight.

2.Super Mario 64- instant classic

3.Madden 2006- the first time they introduced hit stick. All around my favorite football game to play! Especially fun on PS2

4.Batman Arkham Asylum-the first of the Batman Arkham Rocksteady trilogy kicked *** just like its sequel

5.Mario Kart (for Wii)-Just an all around fun game. Kinda dissapointed they wont upgrade the graphics substantially. Id kill to play any Mario game with PS4 graphics.

6.NBA 2k13- best of the 2k on PS3/Xbox 360. Just a solid game.

7.WWE ALLSTARS-this game is fun to the max in an arcade style way. The amount of havoc you can wreck on your opponent is crazy fun and very violent. I could get lost for hours in this game just trying to see what the coolest combo is.

8.Madden 11-I really enjoyed this game. It was my first PS3 game and I had loads of fun playing it. Plus my online record was killer.

9.NCAA Football 14- these games always get overlooked between Madden,UFC,NBA,FIFA,NHL,and MLB titles. The final installment for PS3 by NCAA was by far the best sports game released in 2013 IMO.

10.Pacman-Instant Classic.

I don't know about last gen but madden 15 is a huge step up from madden 25 on ps4 and xbox one. Not gonna call it perfect because it's lacking in a lot of areas, primarily offline ccm. I would like to see more content added like 2k has. Both games are aimed for online play though. Neither is perfect but both are fun to play.

Madden has been the same game since 2005...

Until they make line play more realistic instead of engage/disengage I refuse to play it. I wish 2k could make a football game!!

Madden has been the same game since 2005...

Until they make line play more realistic instead of engage/disengage I refuse to play it. I wish 2k could make a football game!!

I wish Sony could. I just want to see how detailed it would look

I wish Sony could. I just want to see how detailed it would look

I wouldn't mind giving back breaker a shot at making a football game. Just tell them to make the players more realistic looking and tone down some of the arcade stuff in there original games when it comes to the more authentic feel they're supposed to be giving to us if given the oppurtunity.

I wouldn't mind giving back breaker a shot at making a football game. Just tell them to make the players more realistic looking and tone down some of the arcade stuff in there original games when it comes to the more authentic feel they're supposed to be giving to us if given the oppurtunity.

yeah back breaker was just too far out there for me. If 2k truly wanted to make a football game for their fans, they could. They don't have to have real players. Just make up teams and players and give the fans what they want. Force the nfl to allow competition again if they outsell madden.

Will never happen.

as long as it appears promising, I'd give it a shot. It would be a project and wouldn't cost them much at all. People will buy it just because it's a 2k football game. Probably won't outsell madden but if they actually wanted to get back in the game, it would be a good start.