ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,377 posts in this topic

So should I ask Monoxide if we can get one gaming thread pinned. We all can link info to new games coming out and other things. The video game furom gets as much action as pure football lol.

Our Sub forums are useless. TATF and ABF are the only places that get any action. I would much rather talk about Games, Braves, and Hawks in ABF than any of the other Sub forums.

....and by definition all of those things are anything but football.

Edited by Flip Wilson

I finally bothered to get Rome II: Total War when it went on sale for $10 around Christmas. Seems like the fixed most of the issues people were complaining about. I don't appreciate that Sega makes you pay to unlock some factions though.

I've also been playing a good deal of FIFA 15 on the PS4. That game is pretty.

After having the game since release, I finally started playing Mario kart online and it's tons of fun. I've slowed down on playing madden and 2k. Waiting on a new gears of War to drop for the one.

I am st00pid

I want the wii u for Earthbound

wii u is fun lol. I lucked up and got one for $100 from Craigslist. We are waiting on Mario party

Making a comeback

Mutant Football League:

The only video game comeback I want is Deathrow, but I probably will never get it and to make matters worse my disc is too scratched to play and getting a replacement is close to impossible unless you're willing to pay out the *** for it. sad.png

I know it's a Nintendo thing but I would love to see Super Tecmo Bowl for PS3 or PS4.

Also..............I would love to see the RBI Baseball format when it was first created. Instead of the current roster each season they just had players that were synonymous with the team.

Edited by Flip Wilson

I know it's a Nintendo thing but I would love to see Super Tecmo Bowl for PS3 or PS4.

Also..............I would love to see the RBI Baseball format when it was first created. Instead of the current roster each season they just had players that were synonymous with the team.

They had a tecmo Bowl on 360 a few years back. They must not have released it on ps3. You could switch between original format and 3d

Here's the top 10 highest selling retail games in the US for 2014:

1.Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PC)

2.Madden NFL 15 (Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, PS3)

3.Destiny (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3)

4.Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3)

5.Minecraft (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4)

6.Super Smash Bros. (3DS, Wii U)

7.NBA 2K15 (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

8.Watch Dogs (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

9.FIFA 15 (Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Vita)

10.Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, PC)

Can't believe Call Of Duty still sells

worst experience I had on my ps4 but I tried to force myself to enjoy it. Didn't work. I have battlefield on my xbox one but rarely play it. It came downloaded on the system from the guy I bought it from so I'm not taking an L. I can't play fps anyway so............