ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,887 posts in this topic

I've been saying I'm gonna buy this game and that game but with vacation coming up, I'm not gonna be able to get everything I want. Think the one I'm gonna get is driveclub. Thought about project cars after watching someone play on twitch but I think driveclub is more my speed.

Depends on what you're looking for. My advice is to first, look at the exclusives for each console. Secondly, check the specs. Ps4 is more powerful, both have beautiful graphics but there is a slight difference. Look up side by side comparison videos. Third, see if you like the xbox controller. There is a difference in feel lol.

What kinda TV you got

Depends on what you're looking for. My advice is to first, look at the exclusives for each console. Secondly, check the specs. Ps4 is more powerful, both have beautiful graphics but there is a slight difference. Look up side by side comparison videos. Third, see if you like the xbox controller. There is a difference in feel lol.

What kinda TV you got

Large 56 inch flat screen made by sharp

If that's the case, I say stick with what you know and go ps4. You buying new or used. EBay has new ones for cheap every week.

If that's the case, I say stick with what you know and go ps4. You buying new or used. EBay has new ones for cheap every week.

Well I'm trading in the PS3 with 2 controllers,Assasin's creed 1-5,Black Ops,and Madden 25 in at game stop so that should get me about 70-100 bucks. Now idk if I should just pocket the cash an go the ebay route or save that money then make little deposits every week until I got enough to get a next gen at GameStop.

Id like to note imma member at GameStop so it might come cheaper their also. I just don't know how cheaper???!?!?

Well I'm trading in the PS3 with 2 controllers,Assasin's creed 1-5,Black Ops,and Madden 25 in at game stop so that should get me about 70-100 bucks. Now idk if I should just pocket the cash an go the ebay route or save that money then make little deposits every week until I got enough to get a next gen at GameStop.

Id like to note imma member at GameStop so it might come cheaper their also. I just don't know how cheaper???!?!?

I don't know what to tell ya on that one. You may come out better making installments on it, I'm assuming you aren't working yet so paying one big lump sum may not be your best bet unless you got bandz on deck lol

I don't know what to tell ya on that one. You may come out better making installments on it, I'm assuming you aren't working yet so paying one big lump sum may not be your best bet unless you got bandz on deck lol

Well luckily I get my license in June then I'm getting a job at my local rec department. So I can slowly make those payments. I also get a 20$ weekly allowance ;)

Well luckily I get my license in June then I'm getting a job at my local rec department. So I can slowly make those payments. I also get a 20$ weekly allowance ;)

cool. Well by the time the new 2k and madden comes out, you should have it. Just gonna be behind on batman and PGA.

cool. Well by the time the new 2k and madden comes out, you should have it. Just gonna be behind on batman and PGA.

First priority is the newest Arkham Game. I just wanna know which console is better

First priority is the newest Arkham Game. I just wanna know which console is better

for what you want, it's best to stick with the what you know. Both are similar and different in their own ways. Ps4 has the graphics nod but not by much.

What kinda TV you got

Lol I was a PS2 over Xbox guy and used to complain that Xbox's controller was too bulky. Then I bought a 360. Now it's the playstation controller that seems small in my hands and the xbox that fit's comfortably.

I'm probably upgrading to next gen sometime this summer. Whichever one I find cheapest or has a better game bundled is probably the one I buy (although all things being equal I'd probably end up staying with Xbox, but I'd easily convert back to Playstation)

Did anyone ever play AC Rouge? Bought it off Xboxlive the other day and while I enjoyed it (always wanted to be a Templar), it seemed waaaaay short, especially with how much map was given. I hadn't even explored half the world map before the story seemed to abruptly end. Knocking out 2-4 side missions between main mission had always served me well in past titles, so it lines up nicely where I only a few left before the game's climax but once the "real game" is over I lose interest in most of the side stuff so now I feel like I only played half the game.

Lol I was a PS2 over Xbox guy and used to complain that Xbox's controller was too bulky. Then I bought a 360. Now it's the playstation controller that seems small in my hands and the xbox that fit's comfortably.

I'm probably upgrading to next gen sometime this summer. Whichever one I find cheapest or has a better game bundled is probably the one I buy (although all things being equal I'd probably end up staying with Xbox, but I'd easily convert back to Playstation)

I'm the same with the controller. If I play my xbox one for a few weeks I feel so awkward playing the ps4. It's my excuse if I lose lol

Did anyone ever play AC Rouge? Bought it off Xboxlive the other day and while I enjoyed it (always wanted to be a Templar), it seemed waaaaay short, especially with how much map was given. I hadn't even explored half the world map before the story seemed to abruptly end. Knocking out 2-4 side missions between main mission had always served me well in past titles, so it lines up nicely where I only a few left before the game's climax but once the "real game" is over I lose interest in most of the side stuff so now I feel like I only played half the game.

Never heard of it but sounds like that's a great thing from your description lol