ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,772 posts in this topic

As far as E3 goes, I always hope for an announcement of my favorite third person shooters

Gears of War

Max Payne

And a guilty pleasure of mine Army of Two ph34r.png

I am not A big fan of first person shooters

As far as E3 goes, I always hope for an announcement of my favorite third person shooters

Gears of War

Max Payne

And a guilty pleasure of mine Army of Two ph34r.png

I am not A big fan of first person shooters

gears of War here too man. You know the next one is xbox one exclusive. I'm so glad I went ahead and got one lol

gears of War here too man. You know the next one is xbox one exclusive. I'm so glad I went ahead and got one lol

Yeah, my Wife went ahead and got me an XBox One, so I guess I have to keep her around......................got some games i'm going to need with it too biggrin.png

Yeah, my Wife went ahead and got me an XBox One, so I guess I have to keep her around......................got some games i'm going to need with it too biggrin.png

lol yep she's a keeper

lol yep she's a keeper

It's funny cause she said she didn't mind buying it cause she was going to use the Kinect for games like Zumba, and Dance Revolution, Man she ain't turned that $hit on yet, and I've had it since XMas of 13 :lol:

It's funny cause she said she didn't mind buying it cause she was going to use the Kinect for games like Zumba, and Dance Revolution, Man she ain't turned that $hit on yet, and I've had it since XMas of 13 :lol:

that's how mine is except I had to buy my own :angry:.

Don't know if you work out but I tried the athlete fitness thing with Russell Wilson, I couldn't even make it half way through. I'm completely out of shape

that's how mine is except I had to buy my own angry.png.

Don't know if you work out but I tried the athlete fitness thing with Russell Wilson, I couldn't even make it half way through. I'm completely out of shape

I try lol, but I haven't even experienced everything you can do with the Kinect. I tried using it to control the TV, it's a cool feature but you really have to leave the XBox on all the time, and I really don't like doing that.

Xbox fitness>

since it's raining and the vehicle is about to be in the shop I guess I'll give it another shot. I have the one with Paul George, jj Watt and of course Russell Wilson. May have to try George or Watt

George's might be the lightest. Still no joke tho.

gonna try his first then lol. Make sure I hit pause and sit my *** down for 5 minutes when they get to the break point

Finally finished the walking dead season 2 episode 3

Greatness!

I watch someone play it on YouTube. It's on my hitlist

But if you already watched it...

yeah I know, there's really no point lol. I just like going back doing things myself. I wouldnt pay full price for it though

Started playing The Last Of Us again a couple days ago. Still my favorite video game ever...over Planescape, Total Annihilation, Mass Effect 2, everything. Just such good character development. And the combat on Survival is challenging and fun as heck. Didn't see a thread for it in here, I'm guessing a few of you have played it though?

Started playing The Last Of Us again a couple days ago. Still my favorite video game ever...over Planescape, Total Annihilation, Mass Effect 2, everything. Just such good character development. And the combat on Survival is challenging and fun as heck. Didn't see a thread for it in here, I'm guessing a few of you have played it though?

played it strong when it first dropped last year then it started collecting dust after I couldn't find anyone to play with. Traded it in a few months back but it was a great game.