ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,765 posts in this topic

And I traded in gta 5(havent played since I beat it) and live 15(said it before, it was absolute azz) and got mlb the show 15. Haven't played it yet but I'm pretty sure I'll be playing home run derby all morning tomorrow

I gotta learn how to pitch in this game. There's gotta be an easier way lol. Also what's the best camera options

Pitching is easy if you switch it to classic. I can't do the whole analog thing. I like the outfield view as far as pitching view goes.
ya_boi_j likes this

Pitching is easy if you switch it to classic. I can't do the whole analog thing. I like the outfield view as far as pitching view goes.

I have to get familiar with it. Changed to classic and it got alot better. Now I gotta work on timing my swing. I was there was an above head camera. I haven't played with the custom options

Alright gamers gotta question...

I'm trading in my PS3 games NBA 2k15 and Ncaa football 14 plus a controller and I'm looking for an adventure/shooter game with great online play with a good story mode. Remember I have a PS3.... Any recommendations? I should have around 35-40 dollars to spend

I'm considering Destiny but I'm not completely sold

I'm trading in my PS3 games NBA 2k15 and Ncaa football 14 plus a controller and I'm looking for an adventure/shooter game with great online play with a good story mode. Remember I have a PS3.... Any recommendations? I should have around 35-40 dollars to spend

wish I could help ya young buck

Destiny is not that great in my opinion, but you might want to try GTA V, great story mode, and excellent online play.

Destiny is not that great in my opinion, but you might want to try GTA V, great story mode, and excellent online play.

Yeah it's a little late....

Instead I grabbed the first 5 assasin's creed games and the 1st black ops

What are you all looking forward to at E3. Personally I'm looking forward to Joe Montana Football 16. Rumors are that it will be xbox one and pc exclusive. Maybe mobile as well. I'll buy it just because. Madden is aimed too much towards online gamers these days. Would be nice to play something fresh.

I'm also hoping they release info for the next gears of War exclusively on xbox one

Can somebody tell me what order to play these assasin's creed games?

you got the first 5 and you're asking what order to play them. I'm not being mean but you aren't serious are you lol

you got the first 5 and you're asking what order to play them. I'm not being mean but you aren't serious are you lol

Yeah but is it like 1,2,3 or do I follow the year dates they released? Cause some series have prequel games like Batman Arkham had Batman Arkham Origins

Yeah but is it like 1,2,3 or do I follow the year dates they released? Cause some series have prequel games like Batman Arkham had Batman Arkham Origins

follow the year

What are you all looking forward to at E3. Personally I'm looking forward to Joe Montana Football 16. Rumors are that it will be xbox one and pc exclusive. Maybe mobile as well. I'll buy it just because. Madden is aimed too much towards online gamers these days. Would be nice to play something fresh.

I'm also hoping they release info for the next gears of War exclusively on xbox one

I'm afraid Montana Football 16 will go the way of All Pro Football 2k8. The game play was pretty good, but without the NFL License at their disposal, it may not gain to much ground. Madden has become a stale franchise, but as long as EA has the exclusive NFL rights they will remain on top.

If anyone remembers when NFL 2k5 came out, the gameplay was not only great, but they priced it at $20, which was unheard of then and since. Ironically that was the last year Madden had what was considered their best entry up to that point.

I'm afraid Montana Football 16 will go the way of All Pro Football 2k8. The game play was pretty good, but without the NFL License at their disposal, it may not gain to much ground. Madden has become a stale franchise, but as long as EA has the exclusive NFL rights they will remain on top.

If anyone remembers when NFL 2k5 came out, the gameplay was not only great, but they priced it at $20, which was unheard of then and since. Ironically that was the last year Madden had what was considered their best entry up to that point.

yeah I'm kinda getting tired of madden man. They seem to only cater towards the online community and put zero true depth into the franchise mode anymore. It's about time they started adding real story lines and ish. Bring back the radio show and emails and so forth. Improve presentation during season games. I like what they did with 15 though, I won't lie lol. It was a great improvement but still miles from perfect but no game is perfect.

If they can at least make everything look decent and play good in Joe Montana 16,ill buy it just so I can make my own comparison. Ps4 only owners who want something new are gonna be pissed if the rumors are true

yeah I'm kinda getting tired of madden man. They seem to only cater towards the online community and put zero true depth into the franchise mode anymore. It's about time they started adding real story lines and ish. Bring back the radio show and emails and so forth. Improve presentation during season games. I like what they did with 15 though, I won't lie lol. It was a great improvement but still miles from perfect but no game is perfect.

If they can at least make everything look decent and play good in Joe Montana 16,ill buy it just so I can make my own comparison. Ps4 only owners who want something new are gonna be pissed if the rumors are true

I agree wholeheartedly. I like Madden's gameplay and the attention to detail that goes along with that, but EA still forgets at the end of the day it's still a game, and people want to have fun with said game. So, you're right having things like pre and postgame shows, maybe postgame highlights of other games, sideline interviews, and better crowd interaction, while small, will bring entertainment back to the franchise.

I agree wholeheartedly. I like Madden's gameplay and the attention to detail that goes along with that, but EA still forgets at the end of the day it's still a game, and people want to have fun with said game. So, you're right having things like pre and postgame shows, maybe postgame highlights of other games, sideline interviews, and better crowd interaction, while small, will bring entertainment back to the franchise.

yep. Player movements need to be upgraded as well. Especially the qb. The qb looks stiff as **** throwing the ball. The one clip I have seen of Joe Montana has a better throwing qb than madden lol. I miss the throwing animation from 2001-2005 on xbox and ps2. I'll see if I can find it.