A Coaching Search Analogy!

Since1990

Hey guys! meet Jaimie and Heather!! At first glance, all my friends said that I was so lucky to have my choice with either of these fiiiiine looking ladies.

leadphoto48.jpg?w=500&h=377&crop=1

After getting to know each of them, I realized that they both had some (very) good qualities as well as some (very) bad ones.

Jaimie quickly ran off with some knucklehead in upstate New York and Heather...well, Heather moved to NYC to pursue her career.

All my friends (TATF) called me an idiot and other names for letting both of these girls go without a fight. But what they didn't know is that Heather has a raging case of the Herp Derp amongst a multitude of other VDs. And Jaimie...yeah, "her" real name is James, and HE wasn't my type.

So you see, Just because it looks great and ALLLL my friends told me that I should do it, doesn't mean that it was the best decision for my future!!

Hang in there! People need to stop acting like they know what is best for the organization.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

LOL!

Oh........................my.......................gawwwww.........................

Ahhhhhhhaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?! laugh.png

I seriously have noooooooooooo idea what I just witnessed. I lol'd so hard for almost 5 minutes.

One day, I walked up the street and died. Had an out-of-body experience where I met the Lord Thy Father. He said "My MacinTez, what big teethes you got". I was all "Woah, you speak gangsta my Lord?". He said no, explaining to me that his realness was beyond my comprehension and that he speaks Baduizm. I was all like "Wahhhhhhhhhtttt, dats my favorite album!" I asked him to roll up some of dat Kingdom Come Ganja and spark it. He told me only idiots do drugs, and banished me to ****...

The devil sentenced me to reading this post out-loud for eternity.

OP is the devil folks.

Oh Man. I think you may have start smoking then. Probably that will cure the cancer that you got reading OP's post

Guest Homer the Brave

Hey guys! meet Jaimie and Heather!! At first glance, all my friends said that I was so lucky to have my choice with either of these fiiiiine looking ladies.

leadphoto48.jpg?w=500&h=377&crop=1

After getting to know each of them, I realized that they both had some (very) good qualities as well as some (very) bad ones.

Jaimie quickly ran off with some knucklehead in upstate New York and Heather...well, Heather moved to NYC to pursue her career.

All my friends (TATF) called me an idiot and other names for letting both of these girls go without a fight. But what they didn't know is that Heather has a raging case of the Herp Derp amongst a multitude of other VDs. And Jaimie...yeah, "her" real name is James, and HE wasn't my type.

So you see, Just because it looks great and ALLLL my friends told me that I should do it, doesn't mean that it was the best decision for my future!!

Hang in there! People need to stop acting like they know what is best for the organization.

Good analogy. I understand it. Any halfway intelligent person would get the connection.