Tug! Is Dave Really Reese?

Kevo

Since I've got so many of you checking this thread I'd like to ask a question about Dave. He can answer if he wants. What is this thing with "then" and "than"? I've seen people screw up many words and phrases but this one is bugging the crap out of me. How do you confuse then and than? Since I've seen several of you mention this quirk I thought I'd ask, how can he not know the difference?

Since I've got so many of you checking this thread I'd like to ask a question about Dave. He can answer if he wants. What is this thing with "then" and "than"? I've seen people screw up many words and phrases but this one is bugging the crap out of me. How do you confuse then and than? Since I've seen several of you mention this quirk I thought I'd ask, how can he not know the difference?

Answer: Reece is an idiot.

Panthers fans.

Speaking of, Big Gay Bene has dissipated since the playoff loss

I liked Reese - he and I had some good, respectul debates; but man, 90% of the time, from 90% of the posters in RC, if you offered the slightest criticism of the Panthers, he'd respond with defcon 1-like attacks.

So True. I always appreciated his passion......but JESUS, Calm the **** down, dude!

Which is why Dave's not him, or he's now taking his meds.wink.png

Well it didn't say hey moderator come lookin here.

Which is your catch phrase apparently

C'Mon!!! He's got a point! Kev was just wanting clarification, as would I. It's nice to know if the person your debating with here could go Postal at any moment.wink.png

C'Mon!!! He's got a point! Kev was just wanting clarification, as would I. It's nice to know if the person your debating with here could go Postal at any moment.wink.png

This.

I would at least like to know what I'm dealing with.

Reese would have at least 3 misspellings per sentence...but he would call everybody else idiots :D

Reese isn't Dave. Dave is too calm. Dave is just another Panther fan and Cam nuthugger. It's not that uncommon.

There's simply no way Reese could have some of the conversations that Dave has had here and not blow his top. Move along people...

Its hilarious cause he gets posters like Treefiddy so mad lol

Edited by PantherWake

Reese isn't Dave. Dave is too calm. Dave is just another Panther fan and Cam nuthugger. It's not that uncommon.

There's simply no way Reese could have some of the conversations that Dave has had here and not blow his top. Move along people...

Oh stop. Reese is just trying not to get banned. Posting style is exactly the same, just with nicer words.