No Second Interview For Quinn Yet

Kurtzyy

User Actions
Following
c705222874c6ddad097eb2f3e790261e_bigger.vaughn mcclure@vxmcclure23

Source tells me there is no 2nd interview scheduled for Dan Quinn and the Falcons just yet, but it indeed could happen on Monday after game.

Retweet
Favorite
More

Seattle can make the decision to either allow him to get the second interview or put it on hold until after the Super Bowl if they win on Sunday.

You would think it had already been scheduled. I can't see Seattle not allowing him to interview.

Pete Carroll has been very proactive about getting his coaches better jobs and promotions....especially in Quinn's case.

I bet it's just a logistics/scheduling thing.

Pete Carroll has been very proactive about getting his coaches better jobs and promotions....especially in Quinn's case.

I bet it's just a logistics/scheduling thing.

I don't think there will be a problem as long as AB & Co. go to Seattle for the second interview. If Quinn truly wants the HC job here and it's offered to him, at least Carroll can start making considerations to replace him, maybe with Austin?

I don't think there will be a problem as long as AB & Co. go to Seattle for the second interview. If Quinn truly wants the HC job here and it's offered to him, at least Carroll can start making considerations to replace him, maybe with Austin?

I dont see Austin in Seattle. If he dont get the ATL job, he will definitely be a HC after next season.

I wonder if McDaniels is still a dark horse in this...

Anything is possible.

I think next to Petrino (and possibly Henning) it would end up being the worst hire the Falcons ever made.

I think Kris Richard is going to get the job. Seattle is definitely about moving up from within the organization. I also think Ausitn would rather go bak to the Lions, where his system is already in place.

I hope we are able to steal Kris Richard from Seattle, since he is the secondary coach that coached up the legion of boom.

This will knock the Bears out

The Chicago Tribune reports "all indications remain strong" that the Bears will hire John Fox as their next head coach.

Per the Tribune, GM Ryan Pace was "believed to be in Denver on Thursday." That would be a strong sign that the sides are hammering out a deal. News of a pairing will likely break some time in the next 24 hours.

Jan 15 - 7:58 PM

I think Kris Richard is going to get the job. Seattle is definitely about moving up from within the organization. I also think Ausitn would rather go bak to the Lions, where his system is already in place.I hope we are able to steal Kris Richard from Seattle, since he is the secondary coach that coached up the legion of boom.

Make Richard the DC here?

You're right though, I bet Richard is first in line to be Hawks DC if Falcons are fortunate enough to land Quinn.

Make Richard the DC here?

You're right though, I bet Richard is first in line to be Hawks DC if Falcons are fortunate enough to land Quinn.

Yea. I would rather have Quinn call plays, since I think DB coaches tend to be more conservative than Dline coaches, but I would still like him to come and create our own version of the legion of boom with some of the guys we have. I think turfant and Moore could be good pieces to creating a legit secondary for our defense.