Toughest Falcon...who Ya Got?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pound for pound I think the toughest Falcon might be Bosher. I know that sounds nuts, but if I'm in a bar fight and I need backup I know that Bosher would be an asset.

(I also realize this might be why the Falcons fortunes have recently taken a nose dive. If your toughest guy might be your punter you have some upgrading to do).

Bosher was my choice. Dude will absolutely lay it out there.

Runner up for me is Matt Ryan, more because he can take a beating and get up and keep playing than because he's out there laying the wood to anyone.

Older players, I'd have to go with Jeff Van Note (anyone who has seen his fingers lately knows what I'm talking about), Scott Case, Tuggle and Fulton Kuykendall.

Todd Wiener should get honorable mention just for protecting Ryan's blindside on a bad knee after Baker went down in 2008.

Older players, I'd have to go with Jeff Van Note (anyone who has seen his fingers lately knows what I'm talking about), Scott Case, Tuggle and Fulton Kuykendall.

Todd Wiener should get honorable mention just for protecting Ryan's blindside on a bad knee after Baker went down in 2008.

I've had the honor of spending some time with Van Note, Tuggle and Todd Wiener....all of them are gentlemen but tough as nails...even now.

I've had the honor of spending some time with Van Note, Tuggle and Todd Wiener....all of them are gentlemen but tough as nails...even now.

Was it at the Lunch with Legends charity events Rev Hal used to do? If so, me and holymoses have gone to two of them, one of which snake also attended (the one with Noter, Tuggle and Buddy Curry -- the other one was Bartkowski, Wiener and Bobby Butler)

Was it at the Lunch with Legends charity events Rev Hal used to do? If so, me and holymoses have gone to two of them, one of which snake also attended (the one with Noter, Tuggle and Buddy Curry -- the other one was Bartkowski, Wiener and Bobby Butler)

Yep. I was at both of those.

Van Note stopped and talked with Supes and me for 10 minutes before he went into the restaurant.

Man, that is an excellent call as well ....I see Jake channeling some of Wiener as well ....Wiener saved our azzes more than once, guy could barely walk on that knee. I remember watching him limp into the huddle, he was not much good at the 2nd level with good reason LOL ....

Yep. I was at both of those.

Van Note stopped and talked with Supes and me for 10 minutes before he went into the restaurant.

Holymoses personally thanked Wiener for toughing out that season. And I got to get my picture taken with Bart, who is still my favorite all time Falcon QB (Ryan is a very, very close 2nd).

I wish they still did those. It really was a fantastic event and a lot of fun. I think some of yours or Supes' artwork was up for auction, correct?

Noter was still the best speaker, though. That dude is really inspiring.