If Its Austin

ROMERO

you got nothing to worry about. austin is brought back in as insurance, in case another team tries to hire quinn from the falcons, but i dont see that happening. falcons interview austin today. tell him they like what they are hearing, but wanna sit on it for a while to make sure they make the best decision. wait on quinn and austin never hears from them again.......

Edited by atlbenz

I've been a big Quinn supporter since jump street....but I'm going to support whomever ends up as the Falcons HC.

Enthusiasm would be at all all time low if it ends up being McDaniels.

Austin I could get excited about.

I've been a big Quinn supporter since jump street....but I'm going to support whomever ends up as the Falcons HC.

Enthusiasm would be at all all time low if it ends up being McDaniels.

Austin I could get excited about.

If McD could bring a good DC with him like Schwartz, I'd welcome him.

I'd be happy with whoever is hired. There are enough positive things about both Austin and Quinn to be excited about. There is only one candidate that the Falcons have interviewed that has left me totally cold and that's Marrone. One Petrino a lifetime is enough.

i agree

you got nothing to worry about. austin is brought back in as insurance, in case another team tries to hire quinn from the falcons, but i dont see that happening. falcons interview austin today. tell him they like what they are hearing, but wanna sit on it for a while to make sure they make the best decision. wait on quinn and austin never hears from them again.......

I don't see anything to worry about with either of them. Austin isn't dogmeat.

I liked Austin, but I'm with Pioli in questioning his coordinator choices... If he would concede on the OC and bring in someone who can bring in Shannahan or someone else who can take the offensive side off of his plate like it has been reported that Quinn will, then I'd be cool.

My list was

Ryan 1A

Bowles 1B

Quinn 2nd

Austin 3rd

All for different reasons.

Austin is someone that I believe has a very high ceiling and I believe is a more in your face type coach and would bring a meaner defense than Quinn notice I didn't say better, But imo he would be a fire and brimstone type of coach where Quinn would bring a more philosophical. Both would bring a great work ethic but I do believe Austin has more of an edge to him than Quinn. Both would be great imo.

Interesting.....

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

#Falcons, who have finalist Teryl Austin in today for a 2nd interview, will request Adam Gase for an OC interview. Interesting potential duo

WTF is the Bird brain trust now wanting to hire Austin's OC for him ? If Austin is cool with it Gase isn't terrible but if not I hope Austin takes the next flight to Denver with **** you spray painted on the tail of the plane.