BirdWeisErrr_2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Some even said Smith will be chillin on a beach drawing a check from the Falcons while taking the year off.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe even with the job in Oakland he'll still be drawing from Arthur's bank account. All the while he's chillaxin on the beaches of California

Until he has to run and get breakfast for Del Rio at McDonald's

Good god man, he is still the winningest coach in our history, show some fkng respect, he is gone so why do you feel a continuing need to degrade the man ?

I sometimes wonder why vocal posters on this board think they know more that NFL executives. The fact is they were wrong. Smith didn't get a HC job within 5 minutes of being fired. In fact he didn't get one at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe even with the job in Oakland he'll still be drawing from Arthur's bank account. All the while he's chillaxin on the beaches of California

Until he has to run and get breakfast for Del Rio at McDonald's

I think you're wrong. I'm not even sure there was even a clause in his contract that would have required the Falcons to pay him if he got relieved of his duties.

I sometimes wonder why vocal posters on this board think they know more that NFL executives. The fact is they were wrong. Smith didn't get a HC job within 5 minutes of being fired. In fact he didn't get one at all.

So what's your fkng point really ? Continue to pizz on his legacy make you smart or something ? That avatar is you bro .....

Guest facelessman07

I think you're wrong. I'm not even sure there was even a clause in his contract that would have required the Falcons to pay him if he got relieved of his duties.

Money given to a coach is guaranteed. But if they get fired and take another job I believe they still get the guaranteed amount

Otherwise why would Smith take a job where he only makes around a mill when he could practice his golf swing all day and collect 4 mill?

Money given to a coach is guaranteed. But if they get fired and take another job I believe they still get the guaranteed amount

Otherwise why would Smith take a job where he only makes around a mill when he could practice his golf swing all day and collect 4 mill?

Contracts are not always guaranteed. We don't know the language in his contract. And I'm positive he will not be paid by one team and at the same time by another.

Guest facelessman07

Contracts are not always guaranteed. We don't know the language in his contract. And I'm positive he will not be paid by one team and at the same time by another.

Coaching contracts are different than player contracts

Most, if not all, are guaranteed