We're Denying The Raiders Permission To Speak With Tice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant deny a promotion I believe

I'm saying if the new coach wants to bring a position coach or coordinator from another team, it's gonna be extremely hilarious if the other team denies the falcons permission to talk with them. It's possible del Rio would have made Tice his OC so that promotion was denied IF that's the reason. The other thread says they denied the jets permission to talk to Armstrong as well. I always thought coaches were supposed to be allowed to make the choice of who his coaching staff is made up of.

I'm saying if the new coach wants to bring a position coach or coordinator from another team, it's gonna be extremely hilarious if the other team denies the falcons permission to talk with them. It's possible del Rio would have made Tice his OC so that promotion was denied IF that's the reason

I'm saying if del Rio wanted to make him OC there ain't **** we could do about it.

But say Quinn wants to make the Seattle LB coach our LB coach. Why would that LB coach want to do that? What an awful career move lol

I'm saying if del Rio wanted to make him OC there ain't **** we could do about it.

But say Quinn wants to make the Seattle LB coach our LB coach. Why would that LB coach want to do that? What an awful career move lol

I don't know how this **** works and definitely not gonna pretend to know or Google anything lol. I don't get involved in the front office actions like you guys. I just find this funny and would laugh even harder if the Falcons receive the same treatment. This entire thing is extremely laughable at this point. I can't help it

wrong they can deny an interview for an OC position

The rule is pretty simple. A team can’t block an assistant coach, including a coordinator, from interviewing for and accepting a job as a head coach. All other moves, including from assistant coach to coordinator, can be blocked.

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/what-are-rules-nfl-teams-granting-permission-interview-assistants

Edited by demfalconsboyz