Someone Explain To Me How Quinn Is Better Than Gus Bradley

Guest Negatorris

Seattle's defense was never good enough to win a SB. They came to ATL and Ryan put up 30 points on them. As soon as Quinn became the DC, their pass rush became increasingly better and they had one of the best playoff performances to date, including dominating the NFL's best offense in history. Quinn is better than Bradley.

Jacksonville # sacks 2012 - 20

Jacksonville # sacks 2013 - 31

Jacksonville # sacks 2014 - 45

Gus Bradley is doing good work with minimal talent. It hasnt translated to wins because they're a very young team. But their point differential improved quite a bit this year from last.

I know it's tough to wrap your head around but "wins" arent the only mark of progress.

Gus Bradley is doing good work with minimal talent. It hasnt translated to wins because they're a very young team. But their point differential improved quite a bit this year from last.

I know it's tough to wrap your head around but "wins" arent the only mark of progress.

Bro you're about to send some minds into the matrix. If you can't look @ one number and figure everything out heads will explode around here.

The braintrust of Tom Landry, John Madden, and Vince Lombardi couldn't coach Jacksonville to a winning record.

Only once in Bradley's 4 years as Seattle's DC was his defense in the top 5.

Quinn's Seattle defense was #1 BOTH years as DC.

I know you talk about loads of talent but someone is calling those formations.

Just know that Stone Cold is the man for the job! angry.png

For the bare cupboard that he was given, he isn't doing to bad of a job. Throw in the raw QB that they have, and the fact that a college quarterback was their most productive running back, I'd say they are trending up.

Now if you all think that Dan Quinn is going to come in here and take us to the Super Bowl next year... I'd temper your enthusiasm.

Jacksonville's cupboard has been completely bare on offense for years, and unfortunately, Dave Caldwell isn't doing much to help with that.

They did draft some exciting young players this season, but they didn't do very well on the field. Losing Justin Blackmon was also a big setback.

Can't expect an entire cast of rookie WR's and a rookie QB to look all that good though. Their QB is going to be a good one a few years down the line though. I think he has some Matt Ryan in him.

Jacksonville's cupboard has been completely bare on offense for years, and unfortunately, Dave Caldwell isn't doing much to help with that.

They did draft some exciting young players this season, but they didn't do very well on the field. Losing Justin Blackmon was also a big setback.

I think Caldwell is doing fine. The WRs they snagged have some potential. They've started to put some decent young defenders on the field.

I think Caldwell has a long leash and will be allowed to build for a few more years. Ultimately, his fortunes are probably tied to Bortles but I think they have been making a bit of progress.

Then Smitty was right, sacks ARE overrated

I guess we should be happy with another losing record next year as long as we get some garbage sacks then, huh?