What If Quinn Flubs His Interview? Does He Still Get Hired?

Flubb his interview? LOL laugh.png

As if Quinn's football IQ isn't higher than Richie's, Tommy's and Scotty's COMBINED! Why do you think Blank hired Joe Banner and Korn Ferry?

In fact, I would wager the first interview was spent with Quinn explaining subtle nuances of pass rush to the three stooges ahem, I mean Front Office executives.

Flubb his interview? LOL laugh.png

As if Quinn's football IQ isn't higher than Richie's, Tommy's and Scotty's COMBINED! Why do you think Blank hired Joe Banner and Korn Ferry?

In fact, I would wager the first interview was spent with Quinn explaining subtle nuances of pass rush to the three stooges ahem, I mean Front Office executives.

Well before the nuances, he had to tell them what a pass rush is used for, and why it is important in a football game.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

quinn can come to the interview and tell blank that he does not know how to draw up plays, and still get the job. its apparent the falcons have made up their mind to hire him regardless. the interview process is a sham......

This could be turned around pretty easily to show how the interview process worked if Quinn is the eventual hire.