Ray Lewis Is As Dumb As A Box Of Rocks...

saints4life25

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically that Bradys entire legacy is the tuck rule. If it wasn't for the tuck rule, we wouldn't know who he is.

I read that earlier today, and thought, "WTF is he thinking, let alone saying that publicly". What a complete douchrag!

We thought Warren Sapp took mouth dumps, but Lewis takes the cake with this one. Dude has issues....calling Brady Lucky, yet he was the one cleared of murder, which he very probably had something to do with.rolleyes.gif

I know that this may go against the grain but marrying a model or supermodel seems like it would be a HUGE headache. There is a DJ named Tom Leykis out here is Cali who talks about a theory of his about "10's". The 10 is so concerned about being a 10 that they are never fully comfortable in their 10-ness. It's all consuming, and constant. They always have to be the most beautiful people in the room, they absolutely CANNOT go with the flow. And as a dude, one of the most annoying things to deal with, when it comes to women, is a woman who cannot go with the flow. In addition, just being beautiful does NOT automatically equal being a good lover. Trust me on that one. And lastly, more often than not, extremely attractive people often have not had to work on their character because their entire lives people have been giving in to them, and giving them any and every thing that they want.

IMO it is true that without the 'tuck rule' call, NE likely loses that game to OAK.

However, to act like it diminishes Brady's entire career to me is very ridiculous. He has played very well through most of his career IMO, and has been an elite QB through most of it as well. He is a great QB, tuck rule or not.

Just because you get one lucky break in your career, doesn't mean that somehow everything you do after it happens somehow doesn't count. What Brady may or may not have done in the rest of his career if not for that call IMO is speculation and not fact.

I think he still becomes an elite QB anyway, but regardless....he accomplished a lot after that call IMO, and he deserves credit for it.

I know that this may go against the grain but marrying a model or supermodel seems like it would be a HUGE headache. There is a DJ named Tom Leykis out here is Cali who talks about a theory of his about "10's". The 10 is so concerned about being a 10 that they are never fully comfortable in their 10-ness. It's all consuming, and constant. They always have to be the most beautiful people in the room, they absolutely CANNOT go with the flow. And as a dude, one of the most annoying things to deal with, when it comes to women, is a woman who cannot go with the flow. In addition, just being beautiful does NOT automatically equal being a good lover. Trust me on that one. And lastly, more often than not, extremely attractive people often have not had to work on their character because their entire lives people have been giving in to them, and giving them any and every thing that they want.

I agree with a lot of what you have said. Being with a supermodel or hollywood actress may not be as great as it sounds, especially one that the tabloids love to follow. It may be too much to live life being followed by paparrazi. I feel sympathy for some celebrities for that reason, if they are on a reality show or something then I don't because they pretty much 'asked for it' IMO, but if they don't do that then I can sympathize.

I can see how it would be tough to deal with someone who has an obsession with public image. I doubt many men like their girlfriend's asking them 'do I look fat?', when they aren't even likely to believe your answer, lol. A super model would be that times A LOT I would imagine.

It would be even worse if they expected you to meet up to their standards of public image. I'm not much of a 'party' guy, and I dress casually and don't really like to go out of my way to impress people. Granted, I do like to 'show off' sometimes, but that's mostly only with things that I already want to do anyway.

It may not seem like much of a price to pay for dating a supermodel, but it may be tougher than one expects. Plus, I'm not really too into the supermodel frame anyway, I like me some cinnamon booty! lol.

Brady has the nfl career and personal life that all men strive to have. supermodel billionaire wife..... 3 SB rings... 5 SB appearances. Will be considered a top 5 QB of all time...and rushed into the HOF as soon as his time comes.

If that's the personal life all men strive to have I hope your name is Brady or else you must have a miserable existence Mr Noname Nobody. Let us know when you plan to hari kiri so we will know Pox couldn't stand life as he knew it anymore. (Unless that supermodel is just around the corner)

Edited by NawlinsLady

Being a butt man myself, I can agree that Latinas have some curves, sometimes utterly jaw-dropping ridiculous luscious curves but the Brazilians and "sistahs" have the booties.

I've seen *** on every kind of woman these days, white, black, latina, asian, everything. It's not the size that makes the *** imo, it's the shape and legs that go with it. Edited by BayouBengalz