Consolation Coaches

WOR

So it seems like the general consensus hire is Dan Quinn. I wouldnt mind him myself. We all know the risk. What if he goes elsewhere? Well lets take a look at that.

49ers are rumored to hire Gase. Theyre out. Oakland has hired Del Rio theyre out. That leaves Chicago, Denver, and Atlanta.

A case can be made with Quinn for Denver and Atlanta. So what do we have to lose by waiting?

Well Teryl Austin, John Fox, Keith Armstrong, and Dan Quinn are on the table. Thats 4 coaches for 3 jobs. Denver has to wait because theyre so late to the party. Chicago is the only team that poses a threat for an early signing.

So with all that said and done what are we looking at?

I honestly dont think waiting for Quinn will cost us anything. If we wait and he says no were looking at these three guys.

Austin

Fox

Armstrong

I gotta say, they arent my first choice, but each coach at least gives a little something to be optimistic about. So why hurry? We honestly have nothing to lose.

I dont think anyone other than the Falcons is going to hire Armstrong. So at the end of the day if we strike out on EVERYONE, he will be our HC.

Is that so bad? With solid coordinators, he could be successful here, and thats all we as fans can ask for.

I wouldn't want Jon fox if he offered to work for free. He sucks.

Worthless

He has taken both of his teams to super bowls. I agree he isnt the greatest option, but thats something to be optimistic about. You cant win the Super Bowl if you dont get there. Fox has shown he can.

He has taken both of his teams to super bowls. I agree he isnt the greatest option, but thats something to be optimistic about. You cant win the Super Bowl if you dont get there. Fox has shown he can.

Maybe you haven't looked at Denvers roster...

I could take that team to the super bowl

I agree with Tom Brady.

Manning is a choke artist, and as your QB goes, so goes your job.

John Fox knows this all too well.

Delhome and then Manning.

I like Manning, but he finds a way to lose in the playoffs.

I agree with Tom Brady.

Manning is a choke artist, and as your QB goes, so goes your job.

John Fox knows this all too well.

Delhome and then Manning.

I like Manning, but he finds a way to lose in the playoffs.

Career killers lol. Honestly, if you had to pick HOFers for one playoff game, Peyton would probably be last.

Maybe you haven't looked at Denvers roster...

I could take that team to the super bowl

So Quinn, Austin, and Mcdainels should be out?

What if Denver gets Gase and the 49 hire Fangio... we would have a clear path for Quinn ... I am positive this will happen...

I see no way Denver hires Gase. They just fired him after watching his offense get murdered by the Seahawks