Spoon A Raider Next Year

BamaBoy87

lol why would he follow MS?

If we sign Spoon to a 1 year deal we should keep him, look at guys like Thomas Davis he had a bad run of injuries but turned it around.

If every player was the same I could definitely buy into that personally but they aren't. It's just like people saying Gurley can bounce back strong like AP. We all knew how AP works out before the injury and had an inside track to how he manages his body. I can't find a single soul on this website that can give that type of info about Gurley so why even make that statement.. That's just an example of a huge pet peeve of mine lol

If every player was the same I could definitely buy into that personally but they aren't. It's just like people saying Gurley can bounce back strong like AP. We all knew how AP works out before the injury and had an inside track to how he manages his body. I can't find a single soul on this website that can give that type of info about Gurley so why even make that statement.. That's just an example of a huge pet peeve of mine lol

lol there's not much risk in a 1 year 'prove it' type contract.

He would follow MS for a 2 year deal with more money

Sure he will.

wait just one minute. Aren't you the same person that said "we have spoon" in another thread about another linebacker a few weeks back

oh it was definitely sarcasm lol. When he mentioned that our linebackers were a mess me saying we have spoon was making a joke about relying on a injured linebacker. I'm no fan of Spoon lol