Det Dc Teryl Austin Seem To Have A Great Connection With Winning

tobyd77

2003-2006 Seattle Seahawks
(defensive backs)
made playoffs all three seasons under Coach Mike Holgreen and one SB appearance while Austin was there.

2007-2009 Arizona Cardinals
(defensive backs)
Made playoffs two out of three seasons under Coach Ken Whisenhunt and one SB appearance will Austin was there.

2010 University of Florida
(defensive coordinator)
Went to the outback bowl and won under Coach Urban Meyer's last year I believe in Gator town wile Austin was there.

2011-2013 Baltimore Ravens
(secondary)
Made playoffs two out of three years under Coach John Harbaugh an one SB appearance while Austin was there in that time span. And Harbaugh and company won that SB to.

2014-present Detroit Lions
(defensive coordinator)

Made playoff game appearance just recently under Coach Jim Cadwell 1st year as HC while Austin was there.

This guy is coming in today and could be named the next Falcons coach. He has worked with some great coach minds. And winning seems to follow Teryl Austin every where he goes.

I like Austin, but you're not going to sell that to the fanbase.

And honestly, I think PSLs and excitement are 50% of Blanks decision process.

If it was Stone Cold Steve Austin Blank would have a better chance of PSL, but other than that give me a H£LL No! To the un proven commodity.

I like Austin, but you're not going to sell that to the fanbase.

And honestly, I think PSLs and excitement are 50% of Blanks decision process.

It should be. I just received my season ticket renewal email. I emailed services and said I WILL NOT RENEW until you tiell me the PSLs for my seats. I don't expect that I will hear anything and I don't expect to renew anyway.