Should John Fox At Least Get An Interview?

Supes™

Is John Fox a proven commodity or a used-up retread? He went 46-18 in Denver and was 73-71 in Carolina. Reports say he still wants to coach. He's the "known" vs. the "unknown".

Rex Ryan bashers called Rex "a bigmouth with a losing record". John is the quiet guy with a winning record and Super Bowl appearances.

Why not John Fox? Just sayin'.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is John Fox a proven commodity or a used-up retread? He went 46-18 in Denver and was 73-71 in Carolina. Reports say he still wants to coach. He's the "known" vs. the "unknown".

Rex Ryan bashers called Rex "a bigmouth with a losing record". John is the quiet guy with a winning record and Super Bowl appearances.

Why not John Fox? Just sayin'.

He deserves an interview.

Good lord no.

John Fox is the definition of "retread." Look up retread in the dictionary and there is John Fox's driver license picture.

Falcons need a young guy with fresh ideas and a fresh outlook.

Good lord no.

John Fox is the definition of "retread." Look up retread in the dictionary and there is John Fox's driver license picture.

46-18 looks pretty fresh to me. I'm just sayin'. And Toker has something there. Fox could be the perfect 3 yr. fix.

Agreed but I think he's a lot like Smith, he can get your team to respectability but lacks that edge to win the big one.

I think that is a bit ridiculous. His team lost on a last second FG against the Pats in the Super Bowl, with the QB matchup being Jake Delhomme vs Tom Brady.

Good lord no.

Looked up "young guy with fresh ideas and a fresh outlook." in the dictionary and found this...

Dimitroff%20Podium%202(1).JPG

Edited by trudweathers