Can I Get An Update On The "a-List" Coaches That Are Left?

BirdWeisErrr_2

Gruden just signed a fresh new contract to continue doing MNF and said that he does not plan on making a return to coaching anytime soon.

Saban hasn't said anything that would make people think that he would be willing to make the jump again to the NFL.

Highly doubt Meyer leaves Ohio State right now.

Shanahan is still considered an A-list candidate based mainly off of his 2 rings.

I think when Blank said that the one head coach he was thinking of was Mike Tomlin. Steelers were struggling at that time and there were rumors about him getting fired. I ki da wish he did he fits exactly what this team needs and wants. A. Blank is going after African American, defensive minded, coaches who have made it to the playoffs. Tomlin made it to the Super Bowl as well.

No A-listers left. Only one organization was smart enough to snatch up the one known A-lister.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12163908/rex-ryan-jim-kelly-toss-back-beers-buffalo-bills-stadium

Nothing screams, "smart," like throwing money at a head coach with an overall losing record and well documented problems during the first interview.

Help me out here.

I'd guess Gruden.

Is Shanahan considered A-List? Is he still available?

Saban leaving Alabama?

Urban Meyer?

Who is out there?

Who WAS out there? We haven't interviewed a true "A-list" coach yet. All we've interviewed are B-list guys.

We've avoided guys like: Gruden, Cower, Holmgren, Shanahan, Saban, Meyer, & Shaw, because they won't come here due to owner interference with football operations. AB can spout off at the mouth as much as he wants, we were never in the mix for any A-list coach and we won't be until things change at FB.

Who WAS out there? We haven't interviewed a true "A-list" coach yet. All we've interviewed are B-list guys.

We've avoided guys like: Gruden, Cower, Holmgren, Shanahan, Saban, Meyer, & Shaw, because they won't come here due to owner interference with football operations. AB can spout off at the mouth as much as he wants, we were never in the mix for any A-list coach and we won't be until things change at FB.

Of that list the only one who isn't washed up or makes sense for the NFL is Shaw, but the problem with getting him is that you have to pry him away from the head coaching gig at his alma mater.