Soliai's Agent Got A Text Saying Austin Would Be Falcons Next Hc

Atlfalcons08

Why is everybody so up on Quinn?!!! He hasn't done anything more special than the last DC they had!!! You give the Falcons all of the players that Seattle has and I bet you Smith and Nolan would still be here. I keep reading where people are so happy if we can get Quinn but haven't heard one good argument as to why

Why is everybody so up on Quinn?!!! He hasn't done anything more special than the last DC they had!!! You give the Falcons all of the players that Seattle has and I bet you Smith and Nolan would still be here. I keep reading where people are so happy if we can get Quinn but haven't heard one good argument as to why

He's been coaching longer than 2 years you know...

exactly.........

pleeeaase ENLIGHTEN us with who you feel shall lead our beloved Falcons?

I'm okay with Quinn or Austin, but let's get real.

How would Soliai know who the Falcons are hiring? I mean, is he hanging around the Branch eavesdropping? Is Mr. Blank texting him updates? And if he did know, why would he tell his agent, and why would his agent attach Soliai's name to it? Wouldn't that risk pissing management off?

It just smells wrong. I put a lot more stock in the interview being moved up than in this nonsense. Moving the interview suggests we're making a play for him. This rumor just suggests Soliai and his agents are idiots or, more likely, the source is making **** up.

I'm okay with Quinn or Austin, but let's get real.

How would Soliai know who the Falcons are hiring? I mean, is he hanging around the Branch eavesdropping? Is Mr. Blank texting him updates? And if he did know, why would he tell his agent, and why would his agent attach Soliai's name to it? Wouldn't that risk pissing management off?

It just smells wrong. I put a lot more stock in the interview being moved up than in this nonsense. Moving the interview suggests we're making a play for him. This rumor just suggests Soliai and his agents are idiots or, more likely, the source is making **** up.

This I took with a grain of salt. That they moved up Austin's interview to tomorrow is much more telling. Ultimately I think it was just a coincidence where someone tried to create a buzz to get more of an audience then something actually happened along those lines.