Dan Quinn Reported Wants Falcons Hc Job

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know why yall want this guy so bad. I can coach the Seahawks d to be top 5. Best d since the early 2000s ravens and bucs.

How did gus Bradley work out

Your gonna stick up for a guy who missed the playoffs the last four years but knock a guy who you know nothing about?

Dont know why yall want this guy so bad. I can coach the Seahawks d to be top 5. Best d since the early 2000s ravens and bucs.

I'm agnostic on Quinn at this point

But to Bradley, he took over an F-ing expansion team - where exactly were they supposed to be after 2 years?

Guest facelessman07

never thought I would want Mike Smith back after he got fired.......another week of this crap and we may be longing for ol' Smittyball.

Don't you dare say that

never thought I would want Mike Smith back after he got fired.......another week of this crap and we may be longing for ol' Smittyball.

Ha! What a crybaby. You didn't get what you wanted so you whine and whine.

I'm disappointed they didn't get Bowles but it isn't the end of the world. It especially became understandable when I learned he was born and raised in the area and the Jets are basically his home team so I don't blame him a bit for taking that job due to it.

Our talent level is above the Jags talent level. The Jags also have a ton of holes and poor contracts because of their previous GM/HC. The previous GM drafted a punter in the third round. That is how disfunctional they were. Also their OC was way over his head. It was obvious that he was not ready. They are still another good offseason or two away from really turning it around, but it can happen. If they get a good OC and keep building that Oline and defense, they could go 8-8 next year.

You need to stop sleeping on Quinn. Dude is legit. He will bring aggression to this defense.

He coached it up and schemes a unit that is primarily mid round picks to be the #1 defense, both in scoring and overall, two years in a row. Gus Bradley also took over a dumpster fire team with no talent on either side of the ball that was guaranteed to take years to get off the ground.

But, please, keep posting. It's been fun for me over the past few days to see how ******** the Rex Ryan fan club members are.

We've already interviewed Quinn - if they want to hire him now there's no NFL rule that says the Falcons or any other team has to wait until the Seahawks are eliminated or win the SB to hire him. All the rules are regarding interviewing - which we have already done

Assuming he does ultimately end up here. This would probably be the best hire regardless of all the coaches if he does bring along Kyle Shanahan as rumors suggest they want to team up. Bowles would've done wonders for the defense but his offensive plan was suspect at the end of the day.

He coached it up and schemes a unit that is primarily mid round picks to be the #1 defense, both in scoring and overall, two years in a row. Gus Bradley also took over a dumpster fire team with no talent on either side of the ball that was guaranteed to take years to get off the ground.

But, please, keep posting. It's been fun for me over the past few days to see how ******** the Rex Ryan fan club members are.

PG is like that MIT professor Jonathan Gruber. Smart as all get out but knows how to pizz off the masses w/ his arrogance.

It is...but if we were to somehow come up empty on any of the highest regarded candidates we might as well let Armstrong get his first shot for a few seasons until we could try it again.

I'm...I'm speechless....there is a ONE POINT FOUR BILLION DOLLAR STADIUM being built. Ain't no PSLs for Armstrong. I hope Arthur is up and understanding the fluidity of the situation....