I Blame The Bucs...

Dirtybird#11

So are you blaming the Bucs for the Falcons suckin?[/quote

Yes... They call it crazy man logic...

See if the Bucs pull there own weight this year and beat Yall at least once when Yall had a backup QB in we wouldn't even have to play for the division in week 17. Plus all of their uni's are God awful

See if the Bucs pull there own weight this year and beat Yall at least once when Yall had a backup QB in we wouldn't even have to play for the division in week 17. Plus all of their uni's are God awful

as New GM

I can Not Allow any of Our Fans to Depend on another team Losing to help us get in the Playoffs...

Thats The Old .....PRO CESS

and I Expect Our True Fans to be More..... REZ ELL IANT

when it comes to that Train of Thought ...lol

as New GM

I can Not Allow any of Our Fans to Depend on another team Losing to help us get in the Playoffs...

Thats The Old .....PRO CESS

and I Expect Our True Fans to be More..... REZ ELL IANT

when it comes to that Train of Thought ...lol

What is your first order of business to make us resilient?

I do agree with you there

What is your first order of business to make us resilient?

win the Battle at the Line of Scrimage

and leave no Doubt that when you Play us there is no Part of anyone on this team that believes we need Bucs to be better to beat the Panthers or Saints to Win This Div....

They will Know From the Opening Kick to the final Whistle That no1 in this Organization from the Players, to the Staff, to the Front Office, to the Cheerleaders, to the guy who Cleans the Toilets That we Believe we will not Only win, but Dominate every time we step on the Field...

To Force our Will

and Intimidate through Excellence...

To Bad this is all just pretend

and this team and attitude I Have Built will look and Believe no where near My Pretend Grand Design is and the diligence and common sense it would take to make it happen will be nowhere to be found in Real Life @ Flowery Branch.....

Probably never

Not In My Lifetime anyway....

If it wasn't for the Bucs sucking it up year in and year out the Falcons couldve clinched the division multiple times over the past few years a lot early than they have... Or haven't... Screw you Bucs you all still remain my most hated rival!

You're not very smart are you? Even for a 15 year old.mmmhmm.gif

Really kid??

Where have you've been the last 2 years. .

Like I said....He's not very smart. Most of us forget more last week, than this kid's ever known about the NFL, yet he makes these ridiculous threads, as if he knows something the rest don't. It is rather hilarious though. Just shows what the Falcon Propaganda Machine is trying to recruit these days. They don't like the smarter fans questioning what they're doing.laugh.png

In the days of the old NFCW, the 49ers FEASTED on a diet consisting of 2 games each of the Falcons, Rams, and Saints. This got them 4-6 wins almost yearly. They did what they needed to do to win. Every now and then, the Rams, Falcons, or Saints would be an upstart but for the most part, they owned us.

Do your own dirty work and reap the benefits.

I blame the Bucs for making the NFCS endure Creamsickle Throwback Days at least once a year. It's all we, the fans and players, can do to keep from laughing those games away. Snickering at the jolly pirate on the helmets - the Bucs really have a lot to answer for!

I never could understand the winking...laugh.png

bucco-bruce-logo.jpg

You guys won a SB. Be happy. You're spoiled

That was 13 years ago! Plus we haven't been in the playoffs since 2007!!! Spoiled my ***!

Had Dungy known a bit more about offense we possibly could've won one before 2002, but as it is, the last 7 years have us FAR from spoiled!wink.png

That was 13 years ago! Plus we haven't been in the playoffs since 2007!!! Spoiled my ***!

Had Dungy known a bit more about offense we possibly could've won one before 2002, but as it is, the last 7 years have us FAR from spoiled!wink.png

Still spoiled. I'd rather see my team win a SB and suck for over a decade than what the Panthers have done.

Still spoiled. I'd rather see my team win a SB and suck for over a decade than what the Panthers have done.

I see your point, but it really Blows to go from the NFL's pinnacle to it's lowest point possible within 12 years, while not even being able to sport a playoff team in the last 7, while going through 3 head coaches.