Only 2Nd Interviews Are Allowed During Sb Bye Week..sorry Denver

atlbaby

Per league rules only 2nd interviews are allowed during the Super Bowl bye week that starts on Monday, January 19. Only teams who have interviewed candidates like Quinn and McDaniels, if they proceed to the SB are permitted to interview them a 2nd time. Meaning Denver will have to wait until after the SB if both candidate's teams make the SB.

The Jets with no GM can be testing the Falcons with Bowles to see if we will jump on him and leave Quinn for them.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 6h 6 hours ago

So, Jets would have chance to meet with Quinn this upcoming Monday & lock him up. Only 2nd interviews allowed during Super Bowl bye week

Per NFL rules, Broncos would not be permitted to interview Dan Quinn next week if Seahawks beat Packers. Only 2nd interviews permitted

Cardinals DC Todd Bowles will be meeting Jets brass, including (soon-to-be-made-official) GM Mike Maccagnan, later today for 2nd interview

Maybe the Jets have an idea Quinn and Atlanta hit it off, thus going after Bowles aggressively. They were high on Quinn at first, so something may have changed. The thing is that we really do not know and people who think the FO is dropping the ball or are clueless need to rethink their position, they may make mistakes, but there is a lot of money involved, they are going to make sure they do a thorough job at selecting the candidates they think is best for the team.

Maybe the Jets have an idea Quinn and Atlanta hit it off, thus going after Bowles aggressively. They were high on Quinn at first, so something may have changed. The thing is that we really do not know and people who think the FO is dropping the ball or are clueless need to rethink their position, they may make mistakes, but there is a lot of money involved, they are going to make sure they do a thorough job at selecting the candidates they think is best for the team.

But some of us like Bowles over Quinn

Looks like we may not have to worry about Quinn running off to Denver. We can get our second interview in and then after the super bowl make him an offer before the broncos could even make the call to set up the first interview.

THIS!

Hopefully, Artie can use some of his mojo to make him an offer he can't refuse!

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

But some of us like Bowles over Quinn

Quinn has always been my first choice but Bowles was a close 2nd....

Obviously there's no way the Falcons could make a HC decision that would make everyone happy.

Quinn has always been my first choice but Bowles was a close 2nd....

Obviously there's no way the Falcons could make a HC decision that would make everyone happy.

I'm good with either one. After I read about both of their defenses especially how Bowles schemes I started leaning his way

Looks like we may not have to worry about Quinn running off to Denver. We can get our second interview in and then after the super bowl make him an offer before the broncos could even make the call to set up the first interview.

What??? You mean our FO might actually know what they are doing???

Say it aint so joe .....say it aint so!!!

Quinn is so incredibly overrated. Do yall not realize his scheme is one of the most vanilla in the league? ALL of his success is personnel based, and he did nothing to build that personnel.

at least he talks with purpose which seems to weigh a lot on these boards. rolleyes.gif

its easy to coach defense when you have the best personnel in the NFL. That is my main concern with Quinn as well when it comes to what scheme he will pick and if he will call plays or not.

Quinn is so incredibly overrated. Do yall not realize his scheme is one of the most vanilla in the league? ALL of his success is personnel based, and he did nothing to build that personnel.

This shows how ignorant you are. That Dline is 100% his. Bennett, Avril, and McDaniel were brought in last year. He called up Bennett personally to get him to come. when he was Dline coach/asst HC, he moved Bryant to RDE and coached up Clemons, who was a journeyman before coming to seattle.

You guys love to chop him down, but Quinn is as legit as they come. He inherited a good defense, but he has them playing lights out and has improved them since becoming the DC. He improved FLA defense when he was DC there. Dude just excels where ever he goes.

Now he is going to bring Shanahan with him as OC. That is a good combo. No matter how you slice it.

This shows how ignorant you are. That Dline is 100% his. Bennett, Avril, and McDaniel were brought in last year. He called up Bennett personally to get him to come. when he was Dline coach/asst HC, he moved Bryant to RDE and coached up Clemons, who was a journeyman before coming to seattle.

You guys love to chop him down, but Quinn is as legit as they come. He inherited a good defense, but he has them playing lights out and has improved them since becoming the DC. He improved FLA defense when he was DC there. Dude just excels where ever he goes.

Now he is going to bring Shanahan with him as OC. That is a good combo. No matter how you slice it.

You have more stamina than I do brother...I'm tired of pointing out Quinn's excellent resume and posting what current Seahawks players, Pete Carroll and others say about him.

I'm more than happy to let the bulk of this board drown in their own ignorance about the man.