The Real Frustration Is....

JDaveG

.....nobody knows.

Nobody knows if we really wanted Rex Ryan. Or Todd Bowles. Or Austin or Quinn or Gase or Shanahan or Urban Meyer or for Lou Holtz to come out of retirement.

And we trust the media, which dangles tidbits out there like red meat in a lion's cage, and we ASSume that the FO wants this, that or the other guy, and they're blowing it by letting that candidate "slip" to another team.

All of which is to say, fully understanding I am speaking to the proverbial brick wall -- effing chillax.

No, no, no... don't speak that into existence.

Artie is going after the mighty Quinn!

and we better hope we are the only one left waiting 3 weeks from now, its looking more and more clear than coaches are not that excited to work with this front office.

If we were Bowles first choice, then why would he accept moving his interview to today before he saw our offer.

this second interview crap is bullsh-t if they wanted ryan they should have signed him last week. if they wanted bowles they should have sign him saturday. this crap as now Rex in buffalo and Bowles with the jets most likely. as a fan im getting fed up. dimitroff is sabotoging these interviews so his b-tch mcdickhead becomes the falcons coach!

Edited by DirtyBirdMania

waiting 3 weeks for anyone is stupid. There are no miracle workers out there, and getting leftovers for a coaching staff is just asking for under performance. We need all the help you can get. HC, Coordinators, position coaches. Hire last and all you have left is scraps. But whatever, Quinn is clearly the answer to all our problems rolleyes.gif

as long as he brings bozo's bucket bananza to falcons landing, count me in lol

Lol . You can only laugh at this point. I'm confused Blank said he will be the one hiring the new coach right? And that TD will only sit in on these interviews. Then he said after we hire the coach then we will see if he is compatable with TD . A week later he makes Piolli Co - GM and gives him draft powers before we even hire a coach. WTF is going on????

Edited by NateDogg1215

Yeah it is frustrating but I honestly as a fan would rather be in the dark then have all of our plans on blast every where.

That would not be awkward at all

" So Todd I think we got all of our questions answered... do you have any for us?"

" Yes Mr Blank.... am I really your 5th choice?... you said you wanted the 4 other guys more,, ,why am I even here then"

It sounds like a scene from Step Brothers 2

Lol . You can only laugh at this point. I'm confused Blank said he will be the one hiring the new coach right? And that TD will only sit in on these interviews. Then he said after we hire the coach then we will see if he is compatable with TD . A week later he makes Piolli Co - GM and gives him draft powers before we even hire a coach. WTF is going on????

****, if I had to bet money, I would bet they don't even have a clue what's going on right now. They probably didn't expect other teams to be as aggressive with the candidates

****, if I had to bet money, I would bet they don't even have a clue what's going on right now. They probably didn't expect other teams to be as aggressive with the candidates

I would take that bet in a heartbeat

This is not TD's first rodeo......or Pioli's.....or Mckays.

We have a very experienced front office. They know what is going on.