Why Did Jets Get To Intvw Bowles Before Falcons ?

DMT11

Our FO better have one helluva plan considering all the top candidates are starting to dry up

ONE HELLUVA PLAN

A coach we interviewed & obviously didn't want got butt hurt & signed with the first thing to offer him a contract, otherwise all our options are still there at this point, so how exactly are "all the top candidates staring to dry up"?

I am pretty sure that whoever is going to be the next coach of the Falcons is still coaching in the playoffs.

yeah, I think I agree. Falcons are deoking around with no sense of urgency - makes sense if you are biding your time - which means Quinn or McDaniels.

Guest facelessman07

A coach we interviewed & obviously didn't want got butt hurt & signed with the first thing to offer him a contract, otherwise all our options are still there at this point, so how exactly are "all the top candidates staring to dry up"?

Does this not remind you of the 2008 coaching search?

We get so indecisive while other teams get their pick of the lot

There is unrest in the FO

As I said, they better know what they're doing, but the past has led me to believe otherwise

Seeing how these guys work will turn you pessimistic after awhile. Don't blame me, blame them

In the link you posted it has this.

So why were the Jets allowed to interview Bowles before the Falcons? Because the Jets asked for the second interview before the Falcons did, according to the source.

u very smat - also in the tag so in fact, you didnt even need to open the thread to know what you just posted !!!

Does this not remind you of the 2008 coaching search?

We get so indecisive while other teams get their pick of the lot

There is unrest in the FO

As I said, they better know what they're doing, but the past has led me to believe otherwise

Seeing how these guys work will turn you pessimistic after awhile. Don't blame me, blame them

Again, other than the Bills, what team has signed anyone so far & thus had "their pick of the lot"?

That's correct, NONE OF THEM.

Guest facelessman07

Again, other than the Bills, what team has signed anyone so far & thus had "their pick of the lot"?

That's correct, NONE OF THEM.

Talks are heating up with Bowles between the Jets, indicating a deal is close

Woody was ready to fly out to Seattle to hire Quinn had the Seahawks lost. I highly doubt he would have done this had an agreement not been in place

We ****** up with Rex, so yeah, that is frustrating. Which proves my point that we just wait around

Now the Broncos have a very desired HC opening

As I said, would this be the first time in the history of this FO that we've seen similar moves? No, it's a pattern. A destructive one that got us where we are today

Have some balls and be assertive, stop dicking around and take what you want