Why In The Snot Fudge Are We Waiting To Hire?

Nono

This is driving me crazy. Its like watching other teams make a move and we are sitting back and taking leftovers. If we wait on Quinn we are crazy to wait that long. If we wait till Seattle loses we will end up potentially with Terry Robiske

Edited by Nono

Other than the Bills, who has "made a move" any more significant than what the Falcons have done thus far?

They are taking the time to find the right fit now, so they hopefully don't have to take the time again next offseason to find a HC because they rushed to a judgement on this one just to appease an impatient fan base.

This is a normal process with any semi-competent business seeking managerial help, and as a few others have previously mentioned, the fact so many question this process says that many of you have never held a position high enough to either be interviewed or be the ones conducting the interviews.

Other than the Bills, who has "made a move" any more significant than what the Falcons have done thus far?

They are taking the time to find the right fit now, so they hopefully don't have to take the time again next offseason to find a HC because they rushed to a judgement on this one just to appease an impatient fan base.

This is a normal process with any semi-competent business seeking managerial help, and as a few others have previously mentioned, the fact so many question this process says that many of you have never held a position high enough to either be interviewed or be the ones conducting the interviews.

Bowles to Jets I predict its announced tonight

Bowles to Jets I predict its announced tonight

Good for you, but until it's official it's nothing more than pure speculation. Sounds like all those on here that said Gase to 49ers was a done deal & would be announced by now. Still waiting...

Yeah, it's entirely possible that the Jets offer Bowles a job & he takes it. It's just as possible that the Falcons don't actually have Bowles rated as high as some of you think.

If they rush to sign a guy and he fails, everyone will cry that they should have been more thorough.

If they wait to sign someone, everyone cries that they're dragging their feet and letting the "good ones slide"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How does anyone know we missed out on "our guys". DO any of us know who the front office wants to be the HC. One HC has been hired and IMHO I glad he was not hired here.

This!!

Just because some media source links someone somewhere, which at this point is changing every ten minutes, doesn't mean it is what our FO wants or is going after. Have some patience, it took Alabama over a month to hire Sabin, I'd say that worked out pretty well for them.

• 4 weeks later...