New Video Of Stadium...

Capitalist

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's nice I'm still wanting a Superbowl before they leave the Dome at least then no one would gripe about the stadium they got two years to do so.

I find it a little strange that the most expensive seats at the bottom are at field level so you can't really see what is going on.

That's how it is in most new stadiums, you go for the experience, not to watch the game itself. You're not going to see jack when you factor in field passes for the press, NFL Films, etc. BUT it's a good way to impress a client.

_JMR5957--nfl_large_580_1000.JPG

That's how it is in most new stadiums, you go for the experience, not to watch the game itself. You're not going to see jack when you factor in field passes for the press, NFL Films, etc. BUT it's a good way to impress a client.

_JMR5957--nfl_large_580_1000.JPG

For entertaining a client it would indeed be interesting. On a personal level not so much for me. There to watch the game if it is my nickel. Company expense then I have no problem conducting business. As I discussed with friends this weekend, this is going to be a hugely corporate environment. It will be cheaper for me to simply buy a game or two a year, even at a premium, than buy season tickets. Just a cost benefit analysis for me and the family.