Mcdaniels Is Off The Table Per 680

WOR

McDaniels knows he's not ready to handle the responsibilities of being a head coach just yet

I know he has an awful rep and it's well deserved, but this is a respectable move.

Turns down the money and power for a perfect fit in NE

I'm not excited about it, but I really think he is the guy the Falcons are waiting on.

I can also see this angle.

Theyre all buddy buddy in NE. Perhaps McDaniels said keep this completely quiet so we don't distract our playoff run.

They keep saying he is staying in NE. I know we "heard" this about a week ago, but 680 has never mentioned it before today.

Has something new developed?

I hope so, he is the one guys I don't want. What has he done to lead you to believe he is going to be better else where. The system they run in NE, it all works because of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Everybody else is riding the their coattails.

I'm not excited about it, but I really think he is the guy the Falcons are waiting on.

I think so too. But the sad part is, Blank would really have to be senile to ignore all the stuff he did in Denver. One or two things sure but it's a laundry list. You can bet that if things don't go well here, those issues will show up again.

Winning cures all, but losing will bring it right back out.

Edited by Genius

Mcdaniels may want to continue to learn from Belichick, than take over at NE when he retires?

That's sounds like a plan, but how often does that happen? Rex didn't get the Ravens Job when Billick left. Tomlinson didnt work for Cowher. Kubiak didn't get Shanahan's job when he was ousted from Denver.

Teams are far more likely to blow things up than hand the job off to the next in line.