A Guy Nobody Is Talking About.

Snafu

I know the general consensus of to hire a defensive minded HC, but it seems that people are forgetting one big name.

Pep Hamilton.

I know people were drooling over him last year. The dude just headed up a beastly offense and has helped develop Luck into a stud QB. If we brought him in along with a strong DC I think we would be OK. Granted he isn't my 1st choice, but I do see him as a solid card to keep up our sleeve should we decide to wait on Quinn and miss out on other candidates.

Edited by RubberDucky

Every option we are looking at is a coordinator. What does looking into one more hurt?

I think theres a reason you dont hear some guys mentioned, even tho they are successful, San Diego DC, Panthers DC, Packers OC are some other examples.Some are either a few years away or are not considered leaders of men, which is a crucial skill to have.

I know the general consensus of to hire a defensive minded HC, but it seems that people are forgetting one big name.

Pep Hamilton.

I know people were drooling over him last year. The dude just headed up a beastly offense and has helped develop Luck into a stud QB. If we brought him in along with a strong DC I think we would be OK. Granted he isn't my 1st choice, but I do see him as a solid card to keep up our sleeve should we decide to wait on Quinn and miss out on other candidates.

I'm not trying to take away from what he has done but I could develop Luck into a beast of a Qb.Hey Andrew go do that shit you do alright?

To be fair Pep was his OC and QB coach at Stanford too. Probably a big reason why luck was dubbed the next Elway in the 1st place.

I'm not trying to take away from what he has done but I could develop Luck into a beast of a Qb.Hey Andrew go do that **** you do alright?

To be fair Pep was his OC and QB coach at Stanford too. Probably a big reason why luck was dubbed the next Elway in the 1st place.

Obviously there was a little bit of hyperbole in my post but if you were to design a QB in some fantasy lab they would resemble Luck.Minus the neck beard,caveman voice and speaking pattern that is. Edited by Jpowers