Rejected Rob Lowe Commercials

AF89

I don't think there are many here young enough to appreciate why that is one that we will never see . . . . again.

lol I remember that Rob had a taste for teenagers

To be fair, I am not sure he knew she was a teen. It was a 21 and over club she was at, so the assumption can be made that she isn't underage. And as an aside, my cousin was good friends with the girl in question, and she has used the toilet at my parents house. So my parent's toilet is semi famous

Edited by shc

Not very often do I find any commercials funny or worth watching but these Rob Lowe ones are pretty good.

Yea I remember the Rob Lowe ATL scandal and he got royally shafted. He picked up this girl in a 21 and over club and she had fake ID etc. She was also at the age of consent so nothing illegal happened anyway. No real way for him to know she was not over 21 he wasn't married at the time either.

He got totally shafted by this incident and didn't even break any laws.

Edited by MAD597

Not very often do I find any commercials funny or worth watching but these Rob Lowe ones are pretty good.

Yea I remember the Rob Lowe ATL scandal and he got royally shafted. He picked up this girl in a 21 and over club and she had fake ID etc. She was also at the age of consent so nothing illegal happened anyway. No real way for him to know she was not over 21 he wasn't married at the time either.

He got totally shafted by this incident and didn't even break any laws.

I pointed that out in post #13, and also that my parent's toilet had sex with Rob Lowe by transitive property

• 3 weeks later...