Could Manning Be Qb Coach If The Broncos Let Him Go?

Door Gunner

Just a thought. Couldn't hurt unless he thinks he is to good for it. Would be $$$$$$$$$$$emot-munch.gif

Edit.. I was reading some of the responses and I realized I didn't do a very good gob of communicating on this one.

Think more along the lines of Kurt Warner working with Cam. Not Manning replacing Glenn Thomas. Sorry for the confusion.emot-doh.gif

Edited by Door Gunner

Why would someone making 20 million plus a year for a number of years, successful businessman who probably wants to pursue further into the business world, want to come in and work long hours as a QB coach to a place he has no ties to????

IQSK4Qy.gif

Rings. But I would think he would go the executive route before a coaching route. THAT could happen eventually.

I can see Manning coaching one day, but still believe he will make 2015 his last dance. He will break Farve's career passing yards record (currently only just over 2,000 yards away). He will then take a few years off like Elway and Marino, get inducted into the Hall of Fame and then come back to the NFL, probably the Colts in some coaching capacity.