2015 Imd Game

Robb4242

if someone is taking their full 4h and is offline, I have no problem with people posting early if they need to leave.

I was being serious. The guy is my hero, I wish others showed this level of consideration and planning. 7 whole picks yesterday is a bit blah especially after 3 and a half rounds went in 4 days. Definitely wasn't a complaint.

So I believe the Pats time has expired. Dallas picked at 7:34 rounded up to 7:45-11:45. So the Bills can start Round 5 at anytime. I just PMed both guys so they just in case they weren't paying attention

Edited by jwickha2

So I believe the Pats time has expired. Dallas picked at 7:34 rounded up to 7:45-11:45. So the Bills can start Round 5 at anytime. I just PMed both guys so they just in case they weren't paying attention

Didn't see this before, so I just PMed the Bills as well. Let's all make sure we keep track of the time and PM the next team up. The pace the last few days has been dragging...

Yea he didn't have a great year last year but he's still one of the best DEs in this draft and a top 100 player. He can play standing up or with his hand on the ground. Maybe his injury allowed him to fall this far in IMD but I think he's a late 2nd early 3rd round pick IRL.

He can play standing up at 295?

Guest King Jigsaw

Assuming we are cutting the time down per pick for the last three rounds like always, I'm going out on a limb and saying that the Jets are no longer on the clock and I'm about to pick before I go to bed. It's been a long day and I've got a longer one tomorrow so I'm not waiting until 6:30am to pick.

Assuming we are cutting the time down per pick for the last three rounds like always, I'm going out on a limb and saying that the Jets are no longer on the clock and I'm about to pick before I go to bed. It's been a long day and I've got a longer one tomorrow so I'm not waiting until 6:30am to pick.

You picked like 1 minute early. And no, we're not at 3 hours per pick yet, but I'm considering it.

Jets need to pick.

Giants OTC until 8:15

Rams on deck

Everybody needs to make sure you notify the person picking after you so that we can pick the pace back up. We did 3.5 rounds in the first 7 days and 1.5 rounds in the last 5 days.

Also EVERYBODY check the mail icon at the top right of the forums list, that's how you know you have mail when you log in (if you're not getting notifications on your phone/email, which you can set up). Check the mail icon every time you log in and just before you log out at a minimum. Check it several times if you're logged in for a couple of hours.

AND, if you're not going to be here for a while, and we're getting close to your pick, PM me a list of picks. I've only had 1 list PM'd to me this year.