2015 Imd Game

Robb4242

Guest King Jigsaw

The Broncos would like to know if there are any other teams who are looking to stockpile picks in the later rounds.

They would be willing to give a 5th and 6th for a late 4th or early 5th if anyone is interested.

Bumping this.

Guest King Jigsaw

Can't believe I just got Tony Lippett in the 4th round. He will likely go in the 2nd.

Exactly how I felt about Agholor.

Guest King Jigsaw

Yeah I really liked Agholor but I didn't need a slot.

I don't think Agholor will be regulated to the slot like some people tend to. He's always gotten his separation based on his smooth route running as opposed to speed. Agholor across from Jeffrey is like Emmanuel Sanders across from Demaryius Thomas. I also have Torrey Smith now so my receivers can be moved around across various formations. And of course, Brandon Marshall's connection with Jay Cutler speaks for itself.

Guest King Jigsaw

Exactly how I also felt about DT Xavier Cooper - he's projected round 2-3 almost everywhere.

I noticed him falling too but didn't need a DT. The Bears needed a nose and the Broncos were set along the front 7.