2015 Imd Game

Robb4242

Hey Kennesaw77 ... I know tons about logic and common sense, thank you, and those two qualities rarely are invoked in

exercises such as this. As regards a draft...when a team relies on the draft to solve specific -needs-, that team becomes

the current day Atlanta Falcons. What I am doing is clear cut in my mind and while I am willing to learn, I also have

much to offer. And I won't change my thinking just because someone criticizes me for doing what I am doing. In the end,

I am doing this for fun, ya know? Can we all just look at it THAT way, at least?

Hey Kennesaw77 ... I know tons about logic and common sense, thank you, and those two qualities rarely are invoked in exercises such as this. As regards a draft...when a team relies on the draft to solve specific -needs-, that team becomes the current day Atlanta Falcons. What I am doing is clear cut in my mind and while I am willing to learn, I also have much to offer. And I won't change my thinking just because someone criticizes me for doing what I am doing. In the end, I am doing this for fun, ya know? Can we all just look at it THAT way, at least?

I'm just asking how many times have you seen a team get rid of a player they just acquired? You're not the only one doing it but you did give up a draft pick, not just cash for him. Your comparison doesn't really hold water as long as the picks made are successes.

Holy **** this is boring. Can we please speed this up

This is the hard part, staying active & attentive during the draft. People work different shifts, go to school, go to bed early, stay up late & sleep in. So it's hard to keep this moving real fast. Once there is a real slowdown, I'll cut the clock to 3 hours per pick. Just hang in there and check the draft a few times a day while doing other things.