2015 Imd Game

Robb4242

Yup filled every hole in FA and added more pieces to the Eagles offense thru th draft. The plan was to move Shady and DeSean acquire DeMarrco Murray and Pair him with Mason.

The geniuses said I had no clue of what I was doing and the Eagles didn't need another back. 2 weeks later they let Jackson go and traded for Sproales.

Hindsight being 20/20 would you have preferred Murray and Mason in your backfield or Shady and Sproales?

It can't be justified.

Here is the reason there aren't more 100 million dollar WRs.

AJ Green

Julio Jones

Demariyus Thomas

Dez Bryant

And to a lesser extent

TY Hilton

Randall Cobb

What do all of these guys have in common? Two things

1. They're all top 12 receivers in the NFL. The top 4 would unanimously be in the top 7.

2. They're ALL on rookie contracts. The market for WR's hasn't been set yet and it's going to start with Megatrons contract because it was signed 3 years ago.

Guest King Jigsaw

You spent three 1st round picks on nothing but backups......

Clowney started before his injury.

Nix went on IR in week 3.

Ebron would have started for the Texans.

Mason wouldn't have started for the Eagles.

Logic fail?

Hindsight is 20/20. Dez will get his contract in real life, whether it's for as much as I offered in the game remains to be seen. But I have the cap space in the game and keeping any is pointless, so why not make sure to get the guys you want? Wait to see my final depth chart at the end of the draft before you judge that the Jets are going to suck.

Hindsight is 20/20. Dez will get his contract in real life, whether it's for as much as I offered in the game remains to be seen. But I have the cap space in the game and keeping any is pointless, so why not make sure to get the guys you want? Wait to see my final depth chart at the end of the draft before you judge that the Jets are going to suck.

I agree with everything except for the end part. Jets will suck regardless of what you do.

Context. Clowney and Nix are defensive building blocks, Ebron being drafted by the Lions who have Pettigrew and Fauria was a major head scratcher last year and never got the chance to shine. He drafted Mason in the first round to play behind Shady. Mason wouldn't displace McCoy like he did Stacy and Cunningham.

Ebron played some and when he did was really bad.

Wait, the Eagles took a RB round 1 last year? LOL

I thought I remembered him trading McCoy?

Clowney started before his injury.

Nix went on IR in week 3.

Ebron would have started for the Texans.

Mason wouldn't have started for the Eagles.

Logic fail?

They're all on the bench while Mason was on the field.

You can't try and compare what happened in real life with what happens in IMD.

Stating Ebron would've started for Houston but Mason wouldn't have started in Philly is pointless.

Clowney and Nix are bust Ebron won't start next year but Mason will.

Sorry dude but the Jets are gonna suck