Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2015 Imd Game

1,376 posts in this topic

How do we go about trades in this thing? I need to gain some picks in rounds 1-4 and I wanna ship off some of my later round picks an my players on the block. Who is interested?

You can either PM people or post it on your team page and (once created) the trade discussion topic.

if anyone wants any Jags laugh.png , minus Blake Bortles, shoot me a message

I'll give you Brandon Marshall for Blake Bortles.

Any QB you draft should be able to make a living throwing to Marshall, Blackmon, Robinson, Lee, and Hurns. biggrin.png

I'll give you Brandon Marshall for Blake Bortles.

Any QB you draft should be able to make a living throwing to Marshall, Blackmon, Robinson, Lee, and Hurns. biggrin.png

like I said, Bortles is the only untradable guy ;)

like I said, Bortles is the only untradable guy wink.png

I know, just fudging with you.

That's what I do best, right?

Jets need a good QB. Please send any you want to give up this way, thanks.

coughJayCutlercough

By the way, huge thanks to Tuggle for getting rid of last years threads and pinning the 2015 IMD threads as well as the prospects thread.

jfalconsp likes this

If I trade a player does that clear their cap off my books or do I take any hit?

Discussing this with Robb currently.

Also, the 10 million cap space i'm allotted that has all my free agents already subtracted?

Yes. Since free agents are players who contracts have ended, they wouldn't count towards the cap you have "on the books" and since cap space is determined by the salary cap - contracts on the book, free agents won't count towards that number. Also, for the purposes of this game you don't have to worry about leaving cap space for signing rookies so that $10M you have is for the Free Agency period, spend it however you want.

How are we dealing with exclusive rights free agents? Just saw the Ravens are into the double digits with them although most of them are scrubs.

How are we dealing with exclusive rights free agents? Just saw the Ravens are into the double digits with them although most of them are scrubs.

"An Exclusive-Rights Free Agent is an NFL player who is not under contract, but has only two years of NFL experience. If his former club makes him an offer at the three year veteran minimum salary, then that's it, he has to take it or leave the NFL. These guys have no right to negotiate with other teams. They are "free" only in the sense that they're free to quit."

Just read this online. Don't know if it will apply to the game or not. Perhaps a sign-and-trade scenario could provide a loophole but it seems like you either resign them or they disappear.

"An Exclusive-Rights Free Agent is an NFL player who is not under contract, but has only two years of NFL experience. If his former club makes him an offer at the three year veteran minimum salary, then that's it, he has to take it or leave the NFL. These guys have no right to negotiate with other teams. They are "free" only in the sense that they're free to quit."

Just read this online. Don't know if it will apply to the game or not. Perhaps a sign-and-trade scenario could provide a loophole but it seems like you either resign them or they disappear.

yeah, I guess the question here is, do we get to keep them "free of charge" to not overly complicate the game, or do we have to make them a 3rd year player minimum offer and what would that offer be against everyones cap. I have 3 of them, I could do with or without every single one.

Eagles trade block

RB - Lesean Mccoy

ILB - Demeco Ryans

adding

DE - Vinny Curry

Forgot all about Curry. Guy had 9 sacks last year. I'd like to see the Falcons make a run at him and Graham both.

Eagles trade block

RB - Lesean Mccoy

ILB - Demeco Ryans

Hmm.. McCoy and Forte? Sounds like my fantasy football team. Gimme.

Hmm.. McCoy and Forte? Sounds like my fantasy football team. Gimme.

I wanna wait on a ruling as to how trades will affect the cap before I make any moves. As soon as you find out something from Robb shoot me a pm.

I wanna wait on a ruling as to how trades will affect the cap before I make any moves. As soon as you find out something from Robb shoot me a pm.

Gimme. Gimme. Gimme.