Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2015 Imd Game

1,376 posts in this topic

Where ya been man?

Been super busy with work. Plus most of the offseason on this board is people suggesting players for the Falcons to draft which is kind of boring. How ya been?

Been super busy with work. Plus most of the offseason on this board is people suggesting players for the Falcons to draft which is kind of boring. How ya been?

I hear man. I'm about to dive into some heavy scouting and finishing up film on the safeties and corners coming out. There's still a lot of guys I have yet to watch. But I'm good man, about to finish up a deployment.

I hear man. I'm about to dive into some heavy scouting and finishing up film on the safeties and corners coming out. There's still a lot of guys I have yet to watch. But I'm good man, about to finish up a deployment.

How's the deployment going?

How's the deployment going?

It's actually not too bad. Took sometime to get used to it all but we are hanging in there. How's work?

Sounds like we have some good interest this year, let's get this thing going!

Can't until after the super bowl.

Can't until after the super bowl.

The draft is after the free agency period - the order of the last two teams shouldn't affect sign-ups, research, or even the start of free agency.

Kennesaw77 likes this

It's actually not too bad. Took sometime to get used to it all but we are hanging in there. How's work?

Going well just busy until signing day.

The draft is after the free agency period - the order of the last two teams shouldn't affect sign-ups, research, or even the start of free agency.

Okay, pretend that instead of the word "can't" I used the word "won't". Doesn't change anything.

You'll just have to be impatient like the rest of us.

Kennesaw77 is losing a draft pick for the use of bandwidth on his expanded depth chart. ;D

Kennesaw77 is losing a draft pick for the use of bandwidth on his expanded depth chart. ;D

Haha this isn't college gotta put down more than just the 2 deep biggrin.png

Haha this isn't college gotta put down more than just the 2 deep biggrin.png

I have like 19 free agents, I don't have 2 deep at some positions. dry.png

Just referring to the way you listed them vertically rather than horizontally. It makes your post three times longer on a page that's already gonna be a mile long.

I have like 19 free agents, I don't have 2 deep at some positions. dry.png

Just referring to the way you listed them vertically rather than horizontally. It makes your post three times longer on a page that's already gonna be a mile long.

Haha I gotcha. I can make it horizontal.

Haha I gotcha. I can make it horizontal.

Do it however's easier for you, mate.

My way or the highway doesn't work for us interweb nobodies.

Some people may prefer your way of doing things.

As long as people can read it and it lets people deal with you in the game, go for it.

Kennesaw77 likes this

Do it however's easier for you, mate.

My way or the highway doesn't work for us interweb nobodies.

Some people may prefer your way of doing things.

As long as people can read it and it lets people deal with you in the game, go for it.

Nah you were right man.

Nah you were right man.

The Seahawks owner got it right. Especially with his block of 24 free agents. laugh.png

I don't think m2 understands that he doesn't get all those comp picks either..

DB11, your cap space isn't an estimated number, it was defined on the first page of this thread. You have $25M to play with.

DB11, your cap space isn't an estimated number, it was defined on the first page of this thread. You have $25M to play with.

Well darn I just lost 5 million...

How do we go about trades in this thing? I need to gain some picks in rounds 1-4 and I wanna ship off some of my later round picks an my players on the block. Who is interested?