• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you need to quit bashing people and mind you own business. I mean is it that big of a deal. Are you the forum police or something

Maybe people need to quit starting new threads with basically the exact same title and be more courteous about mucking up the forum with unnecessary threads. Of course you would say this because you started one when we already had 10 talking about it. And then this poster started this one with almost the same exact title of yours. It's ridiculous.

It will end being Fox. Relatively big name but not a loose cannon like Rex. And face it, he LOOKS like a dude that would coach the Falcons. Fat, graying, always with that confused look similar to the one your dad gets when trying to figure out a new remote. He's Falcons Coach from central casting.

That said, I'm leaning towards one of the DCs, but it's such a crap shoot who really knows

Brace yourselves, it will be Fox. Denver will snipe one of the DC candidates and Blank will be seduced by the Big Name. He'll also be the consensus guy that blank, dimitroff, Pioli, korn ferry, my grandmother and the other 557 people involved in this decision can all agree upon.

The logic of the situation rather than the logic of seeking the best outcome points to this

Gritz, I agree these are good candidates as well.i won't argue if either 3 or hired..but this re-tread has been successful in both Caroliba and. Denver...

hes also proven he can't win the big one or a lot of big games for that matter. Do you really believe John Fox can win us a Super Bowl? I don't. The other candidates I don't know, but with Fox I just don't. Broncos didnt think so either, why the **** do you think he got fired after being "such a good coach".

John Fox is so good he got fired after 4 AFC West titles in a row and making the Super Bowl last year. Let that sink in for a bit before you decide he is a good coach. You wouldn't get fired from that situation unless you are the one holding a very talented team back. We just fired a coach for the same reasons(incompetence). And just like our former coach, he gets out coached in big games.

Guest facelessman07

Obviously a good portion of the people who want Fox haven't watched him coach that much, I have

You do NOT want him anywhere near Atlanta

1 example: the playoffs against Baltimore 2 years ago where he had Peyton kneel down to run out the clock forcing them into OT instead of letting him run the no-huddle to drive down the field and kick the game winning field goal. They proceeded to lose, all because Fox said "bad things could happen" if we risked going for the win. He had 31 seconds, 2 timeouts, and one of the best in the league at moving with the no-huddle. How is this risk any different from moving the ball in overtime? Sound familiar?? I dunno, maybe sharing a few traits with the London game, perhaps?

No thank you, I'll pass

Maybe people need to quit starting new threads with basically the exact same title and be more courteous about mucking up the forum with unnecessary threads. Of course you would say this because you started one when we already had 10 talking about it. And then this poster started this one with almost the same exact title of yours. It's ridiculous.

Don't read it if you don't like it.

I am a huge Falcon fan and hope to see the franchise do well but I think I'd almost rather see us do terrible, choose the wrong coaches, continue to watch the "newbs" create duplicate threads just so I can watch all you whining, crying, moaning, bitching elitist fans that think you are more knowledgable about the team, think that your opinions are more right, and that you are the f'ing Falcons message board government continue your BS. Where's the grammar and sentence patrol to regulate that run-on sentence?

Seriously, no one is able to create a thread or have an opinion without all you donkeys, who clearly have way too much time on your hands, have a comment. Don't you realize that you are losers, just like our pathetic team? Do you have jobs? Wives? Husbands? Any other hobbies?

The mere fact that the majority of you wanted Rex Ryan, the buffoon of buffoons to coach this clown of a team we have right now completely discredits your opinion. The fact that you aren't interested in John Fox with all of your absurd reasons further discredits your opinions. But ya know what, I still respect your opinions and won't bash every thing you say.

Anyways, I've said my .02. Carry on with your miserable existences.