Falcons Interview Process - One Thing They Must Do!

Coach_Petrino

I sure as **** hope the Falcons do ONE THING when they are interviewing these potential coaches:

GIVE THEM SOME GAME SCENARIOS AND ASK ABOUT CLOCK MANAGEMENT!!!

For example, you are ahead by a point, on the other team's 40 yard line, 1:30 left in the game, other team has no timeouts left... Do you call a pass play there???

Or, you are behind by two points, driving to get into field goal range. You've just completed a pass to the opponent's 34 yardline. The clock is running with 40 seconds left and it's about to be 3rd down. Do you sprint onto the field and call an immediate timeout?

Let's not forget that WE WIN THE NFC SOUTH THIS YEAR if Mike Smith had even one clue about clock management.

Edited by Coach_Petrino

If im Todd bowles: well ill trust my OC to stay aggressive but stay smart, if its 1 and 10 were running the ball to bleed out the clock. Good ol common sense football.

Were down by 2 and its 3 and long, im blitzing like crazy and telling my DBs to squat and get ready for this ball to come out quick, and expect trufant or alford to make a play.

I expect matt ryan to drive his offense down the field to score, again stay aggressive and also smart.. run it down their throat, stick to the ground to leave them no time. kick a FG and go home winners..

next ? Lol

I do think Jameis is going to be a huge pick for the Bucs, which is even more reason why our defense must improve and why we need to be able to manage a clock when trying to close out a win.

Jameis is going to be a stud in the NFL by 2017 (unless the Jets, Raiders, or Browns take him)...

Edited by Coach_Petrino

I do think Jameis is going to be a huge pick for the Bucs, which is even more reason why our defense must improve and why we need to be able to manage a clock when trying to close out a win.

Jameis is going to be a stud in the NFL by 2017 (unless the Jets, Raiders, or Browns take him)...

He'll be a huge bust, write it down...