Post Game Locker Room Speech Todd Bowles

I looked over all the comments on this thread before watching the video. I can't believe guys are chirping his post game speech. I thought it was great and it made me an even bigger fan of Bowles than I already was! Btw judging this guy in a short YouTube video is insane. The falcons are going into Wednesday with 5+ hours of time with him and are still interested in hearing more about him as a HC, should tell you he's showing them a lot more than the haters on this board are seeing.

All that and the fact that a vet like Taylor jumped up and gave him the game ball plus the players reactions to the speech.The whole premise of this thread is ridiculous because the people he is supposed to be leading reacted in a major way yet the OP was focused on the way he spoke.Leaders are judged by the way the people he is supposed to be leading react not the way he speaks.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Im starting to wonder if it IS a race thing.

These complaints about Bowles are getting ridiculous...

If you don't want Bowles after that there's something wrong with you. The team obviously loved that dude.

Please, do not bring up race in this topic, along with you Petrino. Fans have their reasons, and starting to wonder if race is one of them is ridiculous

Had Mike Smith been African American, half this board would be racist, including myself. Why? Because we couldn't stand him, and when others have no logical idea as to why, it would magically turn into an issue of race.

These folks would say the same thing about a white dude. They're just tired of a laid back attitude and want fire

And before I get accused of whatever, I think Bowles is a fine candidate, and am very intrigued by Austin. Both of which happen to be minorities. The color of your skin does not affect the content of your coaching

Edited by facelessman07

He doesn't look uncomfortable at all.

I would've preferred Ryan by far but I will say that Bowels has some positives:

1) I like that he blitzes like crazy. That shows me that he's at least going to be aggressive instead of this "minimize the risk" play-not-to-lose stuff we've done for years now.

2) He's black. Look, it's not a race thing for me at all and I never think you should hire someone or not based on race, but I do think that the Falcons having their first black coach could be a good story and would help galvanize the team and fan base. We have a diverse fan base that could get behind that.

C'mon man, don't make this HC search about race. Let's just choose the best man for the job, regardless of their color or ethnicity, and be done with it --- o.k.? Thanks!

Guest facelessman07

He doesn't look uncomfortable at all.

I would've preferred Ryan by far but I will say that Bowels has some positives:

1) I like that he blitzes like crazy. That shows me that he's at least going to be aggressive instead of this "minimize the risk" play-not-to-lose stuff we've done for years now.

2) He's black. Look, it's not a race thing for me at all and I never think you should hire someone or not based on race, but I do think that the Falcons having their first black coach could be a good story and would help galvanize the team and fan base. We have a diverse fan base that could get behind that.

Horrible, just horrible point dos

I'll agree he looked fine in the vid tho

Edited by facelessman07

Im starting to wonder if it IS a race thing.

These complaints about Bowles are getting ridiculous...

If you don't want Bowles after that there's something wrong with you. The team obviously loved that dude.

2015 and race is still an issue..

Lol at the human spieces. How smart we can be and dumb at the sametime.. smh

Guest facelessman07

2015 and race is still an issue..

Lol at the human spieces. How smart we can be and dumb at the sametime.. smh

Lol that last sentence is hilariously ironic

Just messin with ya tho

Edited by facelessman07
Guest facelessman07

Uh oh..the English teacher is back lol. Face, I know you are happy about smith lol. Ready for Bowles man....no lie brother.

Nah I'm just messin with MadMan, he's a good dude

Guest facelessman07

Face, that guy in the avatar you have....who is that guy? Look's like I have seen that guy before.

Stephan Jenkins, lead singer of Third Eye Blind, the band in my sig

Phenomenal band