Say What You Want About Mcdaniels, But

With him, Pioli and TD in place, there would be a clear and concise plan. That is something we haven't had in a long time. These gentlemen all know each other very well. They would be out to prove that the Pats aren't all Belichick.

He's no more of a gamble than any of the other candidates.

Bring in a strong DC and I'm down. McDaniels won't have as much control as he did in DEN. There won't be any QB controversies. We won't be trading Julio for a 3rd rounder. It could work.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sticking around for any experiments. That's just plain stupid of them if this is serious. Just wow!

Gotta get your opinion known in every thread, huh?

You want to leave anyway. Leave. Bye.

You've been talking about it for years. Just do it and stop whining.

Edited by FalconFanSince1969

I have to laugh at the very few people who put forth the theory that McDaniels, Pioli and Dimitroff are somehow going to morph the Falcons into the Southern Patriots....

If you don't have Belichick and Brady you just have their interchangeable house servants.

I have to laugh at the very few people who put forth the theory that McDaniels, Pioli and Dimitroff are somehow going to morph the Falcons into the Southern Patriots....

If you don't have Belichick and Brady you just have their interchangeable house servants.

I'm sure they have their own ideas as well. Who said anything about southern patriots? You said that, not me.

Dude's only success has been with Billy B and Brady. He failed horribly as a head coach before and then failed again as an OC with the Rams (dead last in total offense, 30th in passing and 23rd in rushing) before crawling back to B&B. Now suddenly he is head coach material again after two more years with B&B? No thanks.

I'm sure they have their own ideas as well. Who said anything about southern patriots? You said that, not me.

I've seen their ideas. Not a fan.

Meh, wouldn't be the first time an Atlanta team tried to emulate another successful team.

Yea, wouldn't be surprised if Tommy Boy sabotaged the leading candidates... so Arthur takes McDaniels as a last resort.

That way Tommy, Scotty, and lil Josh can pretend like old times, hit the Atlanta bars, do jager bombs, and hit on college girls.

Unfortunately, we won't have Belichick to make them look successful.